This policy allows policyholders to acquire even up to total claim sum without resolving depreciation charges on the particular insured car and its parts.
You might be interested in
Benefits of Universal Sompo Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Some of the amazing benefits of this policy are:
- Higher Claim Amount- The zero depreciation car insurance plans are widely purchased along with the comprehensive car insurance policy. The policyholder is made insured of his car damages and enjoys specific higher claim amounts. By purchasing this add-on cover, a customer would not be responsible for paying depreciation charges by changing the financial obligation to the insurer liable.
- Availability of 2 Claims- This is one of the fundamental reasons why zero depreciation is widespread among customers, which is the availability of 2 claims. A person who has opted for a comprehensive insurance policy can apply for a maximum of 2 zero depreciation add-on covers; the only thing he has to do is opt for nil depreciation add-on cover.
- Obviate Additional cost- Unexpected cost out of pocket is not payable in the case of this cover since depreciation cost is not considered.
- Greater Compensation- Policies IDV calculates the limit of claim the policyholder is meant to receive. The depreciation rate impacts this aspect directly. Hence, with the zero depreciation add-on cover, the policyholder can make claims that do not take into account the car's depreciation rate and receive a higher claim amount.
- Greater Peace of Mind- Zero depreciation cover provides a plethora of protection layers to the policyholder and his/her vehicle by making up for losses, consequently resulting in peace of mind and serenity, which is a luxury when it comes to the matters of insurance of the vehicle purchased by the hard-earned money of the policyholder.
Claim Process of Universal Sompo Zero Depreciation Cover
Universal Sompo car insurance offers a simple interface and easy, user-friendly method to claim the policyholder. To purchase the policy cover, follow the following steps after visiting the official website of the insurance company:
- Opt for car insurance and select the zero depreciation cover or zero depreciation add-on policy.
- Fill in the details related to the insurance policy number, model, company, year of purchase of the policy, etc., to access the zero depreciation plan offered by the company.
- Make the payment online via multiple methods such as digital wallets supported by the company, UPI, net banking, credit cards, debit cards, etc.
Car zero Depreciation Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Chola MS Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Digit Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Edelweiss Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Liberty Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
National Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
New India Assurance Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Oriental Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Reliance Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Zero Depreciation
SBI Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Shriram Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover
United India Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Zero Depreciation Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Car Insurance add-ons are not free of cost. A policyholder can purchase them by paying a nominal amount with their basic car insurance policy.
Ans: No, car insurance add-ons cannot be purchased with a third-party policy. Add-ons are only available with comprehensive plans and standalone own-damage car insurance plans.
Ans: A key lost cover or a key replacement cover in a car insurance add-on under which the insurance company reimburses the policyholder the cost of replacing their car key if it gets lost. Stolen or damaged.
Ans: No, you cannot buy an add-on without buying a car insurance policy.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.