We here take a look at the Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Cover down below and provide a brief on it. Read along.
You might be interested in
Benefits of Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Insurance comes with a host of benefits like:
1. Wider Coverage Network:
Future Generali boasts of an impressive wide coverage network supported by over 2500+ network garages under their wings. All of these garages are spread across PAN India allowing people to avail themselves the cashless claims from anyone in India with ease.
2. Towing Facility:
Future Generali’s zero depreciation cover comes with a car towing facility that allows you to take your car from the spot of the accident to the nearby garage. This comes in handy as you don’t have to stress about finding any towing facility. The towing facility is available throughout the city limits.
3. Quick Surveys and Claim Settlement:
Oftentimes insurance service providers take loads of time to carry out the surveys and process the claims. This is where Future Generali takes the good path as they offer quick surveys to the policyholders. This helps to cut the time required and makes quick and fast claims settlement.
4. In-House Claim Settlement:
Future Generali has an in-house claim settlement option that helps to process the settlement within 7 working days offering policyholders a quick turnaround. They also offer an instant car policy claims option.
5. Multiple Savings Options:
You can avail of various savings/bonus options like no claim bonus, savings on Automobile association membership, for installing anti-theft devices, voluntary excess savings, and more.
Claim Process for Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
As aforementioned Future, Generali offers both cashless and reimbursement claims under their plans. Here’s a brief on both of these:
Cashless Claim under Future Generali Car Insurance
- Contact the insurer to inform about the claim. You can contact customer care for the same.
- Then convey your details of the accident along with specific news like location, time, and extent of the damage.
- The insurer will start your claim process and provide you with an application number.
- You can also avail towing facility to allow your car to be taken to the service garage registered under the network.
- A surveyor will inspect and supervise the extent of damage to the car at the garage.
- The agent will revert to the agency who will then process the claims for repairs to the garage.
Reimbursement Claim under Future Generali Car Insurance
- Reach out to your nearest branch of the insurer and update them about the accident. You can also seek an application for reimbursement to begin with.
- The agency will provide you with a reference number for your application.
- Now repair your car at the garage listed under the network garage of Future Generali car insurance.
- Pay off the bills for the repairs and collect all the receipts from the garage.
- Now present the bills and receipts at the insurance company for reimbursement.
They will verify and approve your reimbursement once satisfied.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More