To ensure that individuals feel safe while riding in a car, having insurance plays a crucial role. It helps cover third-party liabilities and damage to the vehicle and its owner while giving certain benefits like discounts and no claim bonus. Future Generali Car Insurance Claim process is also hassle-free and quick. Once the insurance company has received complete documentation, the claim process starts immediately.
You might be interested in
Documents Required for Claim Settlement
If the car insurance policyholder is planning to file a claim, they must keep some documents handy that also depend upon the type of claim filed.
Here is the list of documents one must keep handy:
- Copy of Policy Documents
- RC copy
- Driving License Copy
- Claim form
- Service satisfaction voucherfor cashless claims
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim Process
Claim process of Future Generali Car Insurance is formulated keeping in mind the urgency of the policyholder during an accident or other mishappening.
One can follow the given steps to commence the claim process:
- Contact the insurer as soon as possible about the accident. A claim can be filedfor accident, theft, vandalism, damage due to natural disaster, etc.
- Once the claim is registered to the insurance company, the insurer will provide the necessary guidance to move forward with the claim.
- After reporting the incident, the insurer will send a surveyor/claim professional to carefully check the details of the incident and make a report on it.
- While initiating the claim, it is crucial to update information like date and time of the incident, policy number, start and end date of the policy. It also includes details of the policyholder like full name and address and contact details. Passenger details are also sometimes required.
- Once the car inspection is done, the surveyor will inform the policyholder about the situation and how much coverage the insurer will provide. The claim can be in two different forms- Reimbursement claim and Cashless claim.
- The policyholder will first pay the garage and submit the receipts to the insurer or the surveyor in the reimbursement claim. The insurer will then reimburse the policyholder within a specific
- In a cashless claim, the insurer will approve the coverage amount and then directly make the payment to the concerned garage.
How to File Future Generali Car Insurance Claim?
The procedure to file Future Generali Car Insurance Claim is trouble-free and convenient. Policyholders can follow the below-mentioned steps to file the claim:
- Visit the official website of the insurer.
- Enter the following details asked by the insurer
- Policy number/Cover note number
- Full name and contact details
- Full address with landmark, city, and state
- Mention the type of claim one wants to file
- Date, location, and a brief detail about the loss incident
- Policyholders can select the option to get updates on WhatsApp about the progress
- At last click on submit button, and the claim intimation will be started
Future Generali Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Policyholders can visit the insurer's official website to locate the nearest garage by entering the details like city, state, car type, etc.
Ans: Yes, policyholders can file a claim by calling on the toll-free number provided by the insurer, or they can also send an SMS.
Ans: To get the benefit of the Direct Settlement facility, the policyholder has to visit the workshop approved by the insurer.
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate, or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
“Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C apply.”
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More