Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy covers one’s vehicle as well as third-party liability. Future Generali's Comprehensive Car Insurance, known as the ‘Secure Plan’, covers an individual’s vehicle completely.
You might be interested in
This covers damage to the insured’s vehicle caused by an accident, natural disaster, man-made disaster, theft, or any other unintended event. One may choose from a variety of add-on coverage with the Future Generali Secure Plan, including exhaust system, consumables cover, zero depreciation cover, among others.
Benefits of Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
The Future Generali comprehensive auto insurance plan offers subscribers several advantages, which are detailed as below:
- All third-party obligations are covered under the policy. The obligatory component of automobile insurance coverage is included in a comprehensive insurance plan. It includes third-party bodily harm or property harm done by the insured vehicle.
- Reimbursement for damages to the insurance policy as a result of an accident. A vehicle accident may be catastrophic on an emotional, physical, and financial level. A Comprehensive plan, apart from a Third-Party Liability coverage, also covers damages to the vehicle. As a result, if one’s automobile is damaged as a result of an accident, the insurance will cover the costs of restoring the vehicle.
- Processes for policy issuance and renewal that are both online and hassle-free.
- For assertion-free years, the NCB offers a reduction of up to 50% on its damage rates.
- A broad range of add-on covers is available, such as NCB Protection, Zero Depreciation, and so on.
- Future Generali partner garages provide simple claim start and cashless payout processes.
- Personal accident insurance of up to Rs 15 lakh and for insured and Rs. 2 lakh for nameless co-passengers is available as an option.
Claim Process of Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
To claim Future Generali Comprehensive car insurance, follow the below steps:
- On the Future Generali website, go over to 'Car Insurance' choose the ‘Motor Claim' option.
- Fill out the needed information, and click the ‘Respond' button to start a claim. One will get an email and a text message confirming the start of the claim procedure.
- Following the filing of a claim, Future Generali will dispatch a surveyor to the accident scene to check the insured vehicle and determine the level of damage.
- One must provide the appropriate documentation to the surveyor, together with the legally signed claim form and FIR, when the survey of one’s automobile is completed (if applicable).
- Future Generali car insurance will organize a towing service for such damaged cars when one has submitted all of the appropriate documentation. Up to Rs. 1,500, the transportation service is free. If one tows the automobile on their own, they are eligible for a Rs 1,500 compensation from the insurance company.
- The insurance will pay the garage the full value of the accepted claim for the repairs. The insured will be responsible for only paying the deductibles, both mandatory and optional (if chosen).
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: In case your covered vehicles sustain any form of damage or loss, one must contact the company as soon as possible.
Ans: The insurer provides its clients with a nationwide network of cashless garages. They have over 3,194 authorized cashless garages on their registry.
Ans: It is critical to notify the insurance company about the accident as quickly as possible so that they can analyze the degree of the automobile's loss or damage and cover your for the same.
Ans: The insurer provides compensation repairs to the damaged vehicle in their network garages where services are free, as per conditions.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.