Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
Benefits of Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali 3rd Party Car Insurance provides many benefits. The details are given below:
- Bodily Injury Compensation: The third party insurance plan provides total compensation for bodily injuries of a third party.
- Limb and Eye Loss Compensation: There are four scenarios that one must consider here:
- Single Limb: 50% Compensation
- Single Eye: 50% Compensation
- Both Limbs: 100% Compensation
- Both Eyes: 100% Compensation
- Property Damage Compensation: This reimburses the third party for any damages that they suffer. The amount can go up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- Death Compensation: This covers the entire amount in case the third party dies. This is covered under two circumstances.
- When a third party was in another vehicle
- When a third party was walking on the road
- Lower Cost: Since this particular add-on to the insurance covers only the third party as mandated by law, it is cheaper than standard comprehensive car insurance.
You might be interested in
How to Claim Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance?
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance has a simple claim process. Please follow the steps given below:
- Contact Insurer: The first important step concerns contacting the Future Generali car insurance. These details are on the company card, which also mentions their telephone number. One may also prefer to do this process online. The insurer will advise on the next steps and documentation. It is ideal to call from the accident spot. On confirmation, the insurer will also provide a dedicated surveyor for the case, who will be responsible for inspecting the vehicle and evaluating the claim.
- Provide Information: There are certain documents that one must provide for seamless processing. They are:
- Accident location, date, and time
- Policyholder name and contact details
- Passengers, Drivers, and Witnesses names and contact details
- License copies of all drivers
- Insurance policy copy that mentions start and end date of the car policy
- Claim Evaluation: This is the job of the assigned surveyor. They are there to examine the genuineness of the claim and the evidence of damage and injury. Accordingly, they will approve and suggest two methods of getting the claim:
- Reimbursement: The concerned third party can pay the garage and then submit the bills and receipts to the surveyor. The company reimburses this amount.
- Cashless: The concerned person goes to an approved workshop. The company pays for the workshop directly. The person need not pay anything.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Third Party Car Insurance
Chola Ms Third Party Car Insurance
Digit Third Party Car Insurance
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
National Third Party Car Insurance
New India Assurance Third-Party Insurance
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
Reliance General Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
SBI General Third-Party Car Insurance
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
United India Third-Party Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Third Party Car Insurance
FAQs About Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
Ans: Yes, 24x7 emergency assistance is available with the own damage cover opted under Future Generali car insurance.
Ans: Passengers and drivers on the policyholder vehicle are not covered under the Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance.
Ans: Theft or calamities are not considered accidents.
Ans: They have above 3500 approved garages.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.