HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance Plan
It is a comprehensive travel insurance policy suited for both business and leisure travel at an affordable cost. It also offers benefits such as cashless hospitalization, instant issue of policy and 24x7 international helpline assistance without any health check-up.
The policy provides worldwide coverage for Indian Residents against Business & Official Purpose
Accompanying spouse & children of the person are covered.
Foreign nationals working in India with Indian employers of MNC’s are covered.
Foreign nationals domiciled in subjected to verification.
- For Single Trip: Minimum age- 6 months, maximum- 70 years
- For Single Trip Asia Excluding Japan: Minimum age- 6 months,maximum- 70 years
- For Annual Multi Trip: Minimum age-18 years, maximum- 70 years
- Self: maximum- 60 years
- Spouse: maximum- 60 years
- Child: Maximum 2 in number, minimum age- 3 months, maximum- 21 years
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Available against travel to home country up to the amount of sum insured.
- Repatriation of remains: Expenses against funeral or repatriation of remains, in case of death of the insured in foreign country are borne.
- Emergency Medical/ Dental Expenses: Expenses owing to illness/accident and covering outpatient, in-patient, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests are borne as specified.
- Hospital Cash: Pays a daily allowance as stated in the policy schedule in the event of hospitalization either due to sickness or accidents
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability Common Carrier: The sum insured as specified is paid by the company along with sum insured for Personal Accident section, if the individual undergoes accidental Bodily Injury during the course of the journey subject to the injury resulting in death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delay/Loss of Checked Baggage and Personal Documents/Delay of Checked Baggage: Expenses are borne in case of delay for more than 12 hours and also in case of loss of documents and belongings.
- Personal Liability: Third party expenses are paid in cases of death/injury/damage to health or property at the hands of the insured.
- Financial Emergency Assistance: Under circumstances where financial emergency arises due to theft/robbery of travel funds, insured is covered with a fixed sum as emergency assistance.
- Contingency Travel Benefits: Bears cost of Accommodation if Insured suffers Injury/Sickness resulting in a hospital stay and inability to board a flight back to India.
- Hijack Distress Allowance: An allowance is paid for each day of hijack subject to the limits specified.
- Conditions arising due to Civil/Foreign War acts of Terrorism/ Riots/ Communal Violence etc.
- Cases of Self Inflicted Injury, Suicide or voluntary participation in any Criminal Act.
- Expenses in cases of non-adherence to medical advice or under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics.
- Expenses due to participation in any Sport as a Professional Player or in hazardous sports like parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping etc.
- Diseases such as AIDS or HIV and treatment of Nervous and Mental Problems.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad