HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance Plan
It is a comprehensive travel insurance policy suited for both business and leisure travel at an affordable cost. It also offers benefits such as cashless hospitalization, instant issue of policy and 24x7 international helpline assistance without any health check-up.
The policy provides worldwide coverage for Indian Residents against Business & Official Purpose
Accompanying spouse & children of the person are covered.
Foreign nationals working in India with Indian employers of MNC’s are covered.
Foreign nationals domiciled in subjected to verification.
- For Single Trip: Minimum age- 6 months, maximum- 70 years
- For Single Trip Asia Excluding Japan: Minimum age- 6 months,maximum- 70 years
- For Annual Multi Trip: Minimum age-18 years, maximum- 70 years
- Self: maximum- 60 years
- Spouse: maximum- 60 years
- Child: Maximum 2 in number, minimum age- 3 months, maximum- 21 years
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Available against travel to home country up to the amount of sum insured.
- Repatriation of remains: Expenses against funeral or repatriation of remains, in case of death of the insured in foreign country are borne.
- Emergency Medical/ Dental Expenses: Expenses owing to illness/accident and covering outpatient, in-patient, medical aid, therapies and diagnostic tests are borne as specified.
- Hospital Cash: Pays a daily allowance as stated in the policy schedule in the event of hospitalization either due to sickness or accidents
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability Common Carrier: The sum insured as specified is paid by the company along with sum insured for Personal Accident section, if the individual undergoes accidental Bodily Injury during the course of the journey subject to the injury resulting in death or permanent total disability.
- Flight delay/Loss of Checked Baggage and Personal Documents/Delay of Checked Baggage: Expenses are borne in case of delay for more than 12 hours and also in case of loss of documents and belongings.
- Personal Liability: Third party expenses are paid in cases of death/injury/damage to health or property at the hands of the insured.
- Financial Emergency Assistance: Under circumstances where financial emergency arises due to theft/robbery of travel funds, insured is covered with a fixed sum as emergency assistance.
- Contingency Travel Benefits: Bears cost of Accommodation if Insured suffers Injury/Sickness resulting in a hospital stay and inability to board a flight back to India.
- Hijack Distress Allowance: An allowance is paid for each day of hijack subject to the limits specified.
- Conditions arising due to Civil/Foreign War acts of Terrorism/ Riots/ Communal Violence etc.
- Cases of Self Inflicted Injury, Suicide or voluntary participation in any Criminal Act.
- Expenses in cases of non-adherence to medical advice or under influence of Liquor, Drugs or Narcotics.
- Expenses due to participation in any Sport as a Professional Player or in hazardous sports like parachuting, hang gliding, bungee jumping etc.
- Diseases such as AIDS or HIV and treatment of Nervous and Mental Problems.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Why Should You Buy Travel Insurance for Your Family?
- World Tourism Day 2019: Travellers Guidebook!
- India to Host World Tourism Day 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Travel Insurance Benefits offered by Credit Cards
- 12 Exclusions of Travel Insurance You Should Know
- International Travel Insurance Myths You Got to Stop Believing
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator