Benefits of Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty comprehensive car insurance offers a variety of benefits;
- All-time basic protection against any damage to the insured car.
- One will have access to cashless claims and survey services at over 4300 network garages.
- The claim process will be quick and efficient.
- You get to choose from a list of additional covers to boost the basic policy benefits.
- One would get easy claim support from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm seven days a week.
You might be interested in
Claim Process of the Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
In order to claim, the following information will be needed:
- Car insurance policy
- Name and contact details.
- Full address of the place where the accident/damage happened.
- Registration number of the car.
- Full address of the place where inspection can take place
- Description of the accident /damage in a brief
- Estimated total loss
Steps for Claim Processing
The entire claim process is very convenient and quick. You need to follow the steps below;
- You can register for your claim by going directly to the official company website. You can even call their toll-free number - 1800 266 5844.
- After that, a representative will get in touch with you for more details as needed.
- A surveyor will be appointed, and he will organize a survey within 24 hours (within city limits) and 48 hours (outside city limits).
- The car will be towed to the nearby garage, where it will get repaired.
Documents Required for Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
The important claim documents are:
- Claim form duly signed by the insured
- RC copy (original also), in case of theft
- Driving license (a copy or two)
- Police FIR
- In case of fire, fire brigade report
- In case of a reimbursement claim, you might need original replacement bills.
- Photos of the damaged car.
- Car keys (entire set)
- Indemnity bond
- In case of total loss/theft, you may need subrogation and power of attorney.
- Discharge voucher
Liberty Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Some of the reasons why your claim may get rejected are:
- The accident took place due to the negligence of the driver.
- Using the car for any illegal purpose.
- The discrepancy between the documents submitted and the details mentioned in the claim form.
- If the driver was driving a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If the driver was driving without a valid driving license and RC.
- If someone already repaired the damaged vehicle before the surveyor evaluated their damages.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You just need to go to the company’s official website. Click on “track your status, enter the quote number, and get the result.
Ans: Visit the company’s website. On the homepage, go to the ‘Motor Claim’ under the Claim section. Under that, click on the garage locator, and select the state, city, vehicle type, and submit.
Ans: If your car is looted, you first need to lodge an FIR and then make a claim.
Ans: You can find the claim forms under the ‘claim section’ on the company’s official website.