Benefits of Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Vehicle insurance is legally necessary for the security of your vehicle. Therefore, choose the best insurer that provides maximum benefits to policyholders to get the maximum claim amount at a reasonable price. Below are some of the Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance benefits.
- This policy helps to curb extra expenses as depreciation cost is not considered while calculating the claim settlement amount.
- Zero Depreciation insurance can help save a lot of money by covering the expenses of spare parts.
- It adds value to the vehicle insurance coverage and makes the investment worth it.
- Under this insurance policy, no depreciation is charged on any part of cars except tires and batteries.
- Knowing policyholders will not face any financial difficulty due to better claim amounts, there will be peace of mind.
Claim Process of Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
In a zero depreciation car insurance policy, the insurer pays the claim amount without deducting any amount for depreciation for any part of the car except tires. Therefore, the claim process is easy to follow. Below are steps to claim the Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance:
- Visit the Website: Visit the insurer's official website and click on an insurance policy from the menu bar.
- Fill the Form: Now click on the Zero Depreciation Insurance policy and fill the form.
- Fill the Details: Now, enter the car model, year of purchase, and other personal details asked in the form.
- Submit the Documents: Submit the scan copy of the requested documents
- Insurance Claim Process: Now click on Claim Insurance button to process the claim.
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance is one of the best car insurance policy that can give the highest claim rates. However, one should consider comparing other options as well to land on the better deal.
FAQs About Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Ans: Car insurance policyholders will have to pay 50 % charges for depreciation on batteries, 30 % depreciation will be deducted on fiberglass components, and 5% to 10% depreciation on wooden parts will be deprecated according to the car's age. With a Zero dep cover, these deductions are zero.
Q. Can policyholders get Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance after 5 years of the purchase of a car?
Ans: No, policyholders can get a zero depreciation car insurance policy if the car is less than five years old. Anything above five years, policyholders cannot purchase a zero depreciation insurance policy.
Ans: People with new or luxurious cars, new or inexperienced drivers, or those living in accident-prone areas, people worried about small wrecks, or those who have a car with very costly spare parts, need to opt for a Zero Dep. Insurance.
Ans: Yes, there might be some restriction on the number of claims regarding zero depreciation car insurance. Most of the time, the policy can be claimed for 2 times in a policy year however, it may vary from one insurer to another.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More