The Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance provides coverage for accidental injuries, death, and property damage to the third party. This insurance policy enables the car owners to stay assured while driving vehicles on the road.
You might be interested in
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance Benefits
This third-party car insurance plan offers many benefits to customers by fulfilling all their needs. The benefits of this insurance plan are listed here.
- This car insurance policy is beneficial for the financial liabilities of the third party caused due to an accident by the insured car.
- The Raheja QBE car insurance also covers third-party property damages due to the accident.
- It allows the policyholder to get relaxed from the third-party expenses during the event of an accident.
- It is ideal for bodily damages, loss of life, and property damages caused to the third party.
Claim Process of Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
The claim process of this third-party insurance plan is very simple, and you can do it with the help of the following steps.
- First, you will need to register your claim immediately in case of an accident by contacting the insurance company. You can contact the company through customercare[at]rahejaqb[dot]com or 1800 102 7723.
- Then, the insurance company will conduct a survey to estimate the loss.
- A person from the insurance company will be in touch with you throughout the claim settlement process.
- In case of death, bodily injury, or property damage, you will need to file an FIR immediately at the nearest police station.
- After successful verification, the insurer will provide the benefits as per the plan for third-party liabilities.
Reimbursement Claim Process
In the reimbursement claim process, you will need to claim after paying the bills on your own. The below steps will guide you to make a reimbursement claim under this plan.
- After an accident, you will need to inform the insurance company about the event.
- The manager will send a person to survey the accident spot and determine the loss amount.
- Then, you will need to bear the expenses according to the policy terms and conditions.
- After that, you will need to submit the documents to the insurance company along with the claim form for the reimbursement claim.
- After verifying the documents and the claim form, the manager determines the claim amount according to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Once the claim amount is approved, the manager releases the payment to the policyholder’s account.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Third Party Car Insurance
Chola Ms Third Party Car Insurance
Digit Third Party Car Insurance
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
National Third Party Car Insurance
New India Assurance Third-Party Insurance
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Reliance General Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
SBI General Third-Party Car Insurance
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
United India Third-Party Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Third Party Car Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Generally, the right time to renew your car insurance is before the expiry of the policy. This will keep your policy benefits without any issue. Also, it keeps the additional benefits that you have purchased with the base insurance plan.
Ans: Yes, you can cancel your insurance policy in the middle if you don’t want to continue it. If you do so, you will receive a refund for the unused premiums. But you can’t make any claim under this policy.
Ans: In this case, you can transfer the insurance to the new owner of the car or cancel it. To do it, you can contact the customer care of the Raheja QBE car insurance.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.