These plans are designed to cover the financial obligation to third parties for liability insurance caused by the insured vehicle and compensate for the injury or damage due to accidents, robbery, fire, natural calamities, and artificial catastrophes.
You might be interested in
Benefits of Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE car insurance offers multiple benefits under a single policy. Some of these are listed below:
- Cover costs for settling third-party liabilities
- Coverage against any damage to the vehicle
- Offers a variety of incorporated covers to supplement the insured car's coverage
- Process for quick claim settlement
- Offers a large network of cashless garages
- Customer service is readily available
- Helps the insurer avoid costly mistakes
The aftermath of a vehicle accident may be extremely time-consuming and inconvenient. One may avoid haggling with several other drivers and private owners engaged in the collision as well as controlling the expenses of fixing the car if you have adequate coverage.
Insurance premiums can assist one in paying for medical expenditures like dental work, including medical treatments necessary as a consequence of a car accident.
Claim Process of Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A car insurance claim is an official request made by the policyholder to their insurance provider to pay out the appropriate amount in case of any loss, damage, or third-party liability. The claim procedure at Raheja QBE General Insurance is swift and simple.
- The first step is to notify the insurance provider of the incident. By calling the Raheja QBE's impact number 1800-102-7723, one may submit a claim request. The insurance provider will issue him a claim serial number after its successful registration.
- Raheja QBE General Insurance will organize an assessor for inspecting the incident and examining the damage to both parties involved. The individual must now provide the required documentation to begin the claim procedure.
- After gaining approval from the surveyors, one can take their car to a nearby Raheja QBE General Insurance-approved shop for repairs.
- If one contacts a Raheja QBE authorized garage, the whole complaint resolution procedure will be a cashless one, with the insurer paying the garage directly for the repair costs up to the permitted claim amount.
- One will be solely responsible for the mandatory and optional deductibles if chosen at the time of policy acquisition. In absence of a zero depreciation policy, the policyholder might be charged for appropriate depreciation.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans: The following criteria are used to compute the premium for one’s automobile insurance policy:
- RTO zone, making, manufacturer, and variation of one’s automobile
- One’s car's age, engine size, and so forth.
Ans: Unfortunately, depreciation on one’s automobile and its components is not covered by the Raheja QBE vehicle insurance policy.
Q-3: Will my car get insured together under Raheja QBE's comprehensive car insurance policy if it is damaged as a result of a war or a nuclear threat?
Ans: No, one's damage coverage does not apply to harm caused by war, rebellion, or nuclear danger.
Ans: No, because comprehensive policy includes third-party liability coverage to the car's damage coverage.
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate, or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
“Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C apply.”
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More