Above-mentioned prices are for a 7-year-old Maruti WAGON R AVANCE LXI (998 CC) registered in Gurgaon and 15 days before expiry of previous policy
Reliance zero depreciation add-on cover shifts the liability of bearing the depreciation amount from the insurer to the insured. This serves as a security cushion for your car, saving you from not losing a percentage of your claim amount due to depreciation being charged on the car part which is being replaced or repaired. Reliance car insurance allows you to claim the maximum amount of reimbursement at the time of settling the claim enabling you to gain the most out of your comprehensive car insurance policy.
You might be interested in
Benefits of Reliance Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Policy
Reliance Zero Depreciation policy helps in the following ways:
- Deduction from the claim amount in the form of depreciation is always higher than the premium paid amount for a zero-depreciation add-on cover, hence saving you theextra cost of repairing your car.
- Reliance zero-depreciation insurance absorbs the depreciation cost of your car’s parts by so that you end up with a higher amount with your claim at the time of settlement
- All of your vehicle's parts are included in this cover, from fiberglass material to the bumpers and the bonnet. However, please note that this add-on will not include the tires and tubes.
Factors Affecting Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover is affected by the following factors:
- Age of the car:While, only new cars are eligible for 0% depreciation on parts, the upper limit for Reliance Zero Depreciation Cover is 3 years
- Registered location of the car: In case you own a luxury vehicle located in a high-risk region, prone to theft or damage due to natural/man-made disasters, it would be generally advised to opt for a zero depreciation add-on cover.
- Model of the car: Paying an extra premium for a car that is older than 3 years in age is of no use as you won't be eligible for benefits under the Reliance Zero Depreciation Insurance
- Number of claims: Only a limited number of claims can be settled in a car policy period to restrict customers from making claims for trivial accidents.
Bajaj Allianz Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Chola MS Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Digit Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Edelweiss Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Liberty Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
National Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
New India Assurance Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Oriental Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Zero Depreciation
SBI Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Shriram Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover
United India Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Reliance Zero Depreciation insurance only provides reimbursement for the amount deducted against depreciation of the car’s parts. You would still have to incur certain other expenses including expenses for consumables.
Reliance General Insurance only allows a maximum of 2 claims in a policy period, hence you should judiciously use your zero depreciation add-on cover.
Q3. Would I have to pay a premium separately for my Reliance Zero Depreciation car insurance policy?
Yes, it is required to pay additional premium to avail the benefits of zero depreciation add-on cover separately. The additional premium levied would be charged along with the standard premium of your car insurance policy. The cumulative premium can be paid online using digital payment methods.
Reliance zero depreciation add-on policy will cover every part of your car excluding tyres and tubes.
Q5. Will it be possible to purchase add-on covers apart from Reliance Zero Depreciation Add-on cover?
Yes, you can purchase as many add-on covers to suit your insurance requirements. However, please note that you can only purchase add-on covers with a comprehensive car insurance policy and not with a third-party car insurance policy, and the premium for every add-on cover would be extra.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Car Insurance
Chola MS Car Insurance
Digit Car Insurance
Edelweiss Car Insurance
Future Generali Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance
Liberty Car Insurance
National Car Insurance
New India Assurance Car Insurance
Oriental Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Reliance General Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
SBI Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance
Tata AIG Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.