Raheja QBE Car Insurance: Documents Required
To raise a claim, the insurer required a set of documents to begin the claiming process. You have to provide these documents in both cashless claims as well as reimbursement. So here is a list of those documents that you will have to submit along with a duly filled claim form so that the insurer can begin the claiming process:
- Filled and Signed Claim Form
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of FIR, If needed
- Bill & Original receipt (In case of reimbursement)
- Report of No Trace (In case of theft)
- Policy documents
- NOC in case of total loss or theft from the financer
- Discharge voucher
You might be interested in
Raheja QBE Car Insurance: Cashless Claiming Process
Here are the steps that you can follow to get a cashless claim under Raheja car insurance.
- Inform the insurer: The first step is to inform the insurer about the incident/accident that caused the loss or damage to your car. You can contact the insurer on their customer care number.
- Claim Registration Number: Once you have informed the insurer they will register the claim raised and provide you with the claim registration number.
- Surveyors Visit: Raheja QBE Car Insurance Company will send a surveyor to your location to inspect the loss or damage caused to the car to make sure that you have raised the right claim.
- Keep Documents Ready: When the surveyor is done with the inspection, you will have to provide the documents mentioned above. So make sure to keep the documents ready.
- Repairing: Once the surveyor gives a green signal, you can take your car to the nearby network garage of the Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited and get the damages repaired.
- Deductible Payment: Once the car is repaired you will have to pay the compulsory deductible amount to the garage along with any voluntary deductible amount.
- Claim Settlement: The insurer will pay the rest of the amount as per the insured declared value of your car insurance policy on your behalf. If you do not have a zero depreciation cover then you will have to pay the applicable depreciation also.
Raheja QBE Car Insurance: Reimbursement Claim
In order to raise a reimbursement claim, you will have to go through the steps given below:
- Inform Insurer: As soon as the incident or accident takes place, you must inform the insurer about it so that they can initiate from their side.
- Claim Registration: Once you have informed the insurer, they will provide you with the claim registration number.
- Keep Document Ready: To begin the claiming process, the insurer requires a set of documents along with the claiming form. Keep those documents ready so that there is no delay from your side.
- Inspection: To make sure that you have raised the right claim, the insurer will send an inspector. Once the inspector is satisfied, he will accept your claim.
- Towing Car To Garage: Once the inspector shows a green light, you can take the car to the nearby garage. You can request the insurer to provide the towing services and the charges will be applicable as per the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
- Reimbursement: Once your car is repaired, you can make the payment to the garage. To initiate the reimbursement process you will have to submit the required documents along with the repairing bills. Once you have submitted all the required documents, the insurer will reimburse the amount after deducting the deductibles.
Raheja QBE Car Insurance: Claim Rejection Reasons
There are some reasons under which the insurer can reject the claim. They are as follows:
- If the insurer finds out that the policyholder was driving the car under the influence of alcohol or drugs when the accident took place.
- If the insurer finds out that the policyholder was driving the car without a valid driving license or registration certificate.
- If the accident took place because of rash driving.
- If the insured does not inform the insurer on time.
- If the insured gets the car repaired without intimating with the insurer and without getting the car inspection done by the surveyor.
- If the documents required do not match with the details in the claim form.
Car Claim Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Claim
Chola MS Car Insurance Claim
Digit Car Insurance Claim
Edelweiss Car Insurance Claim
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
National Car Insurance Claim
New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Oriental Car Insurance Claim
Reliance Car Insurance Claim
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance Claim
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
TATA AIG Car Insurance Claim
United India Car Insurance Claim
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Claim
Raheja QBE Car Insurance: FAQs
Ans: Yes, you have to submit a copy of your driving license along with the claim form to raise a claim.
Q2: What if I could not inform the insurer about the accident and get the damages fixed, will I still be eligible to get a claim?
Ans: No, if you do not inform the insurer about the accident and get the damages fixed on your own then the insurer will not provide coverage for the damages.
Q3: What if I was driving the car without my driving license when the accident took place, will the insurer provide me coverage?
Ans: No, the insurer will not provide coverage if they find out that you were driving the car without a valid driving license when the accident took place.
Q4: What if I was driving the car under the influence of drugs or alcohol when the accident took place, will the insurer provide coverage?
Ans: No, the insurer will not provide coverage for the damages if they find out that you were driving the car under the influence of alcohol when the accident took place.
Ans: Yes, whether it is a cashless claim or reimbursement, you will have to pay the deductible amount.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.