Comprehensive car insurance becomes compulsory in such cases for which Reliance is amongst the most reputed companies. Reliance car insurance claims are also quick and easy to follow. Reliance General Insurance offers protection to the insured owner and car legally and financially.
You might be interested in
Documents Required for Claim Settlement
For both reimbursement and cashless claims, the following documents need to be submitted:
- Original documents of the car insurance
- Previous insurance details
- Period of insurance
- All the key sets, warranty card, and service booklets
- Acknowledged copy of the RTO letter proclaiming theft and stating that the car is a “NON-USE” vehicle
- Copy of the FIR, Police Panchanama, or JMFC report
- The original registration book with RTO theft endorsement and tax payment receipt
- Additionaldocument required by the insurer
Reliance Car Insurance Claim Process
There are two ways to settle the Reliance Car Insurance Claim. One way is by reimbursement settlement and the other is by cashless settlement.
- Inform the insurer: Reach out to the Reliance General Insurance office through the mobile app, website, or calling. This is the first step in getting the claim procedure started.
- Car repair: If the nearest garage is a local one, then get the car towed there. A surveyor from the insurance company will arrive to inspect the extent of the damage. They will also collect all the required documents.
- Report submission: After inspection, the surveyor will submit the report to the insurer, and then the company will decide on the settlement amount.
- Settlement: Getting the car repaired at a local garage means the insured will have to make the initial payment of the repair work. Then after submitting the receipt to the companythe cost will be reimbursed.
- Initiate the claim: the claim procedure starts with the insured informing the insurer. Use the toll-free number or the mobile application to submit the claim request.
- Repairing the car: call for the pickup service by the company and get the car towed to the closest authorized garage. A surveyor representing Reliance General Insurance will come to inspect the damage and estimate the bill.
- Submitting the report: the surveyor will submit the report after approving the necessary documents, to the insurance company. The company will then confirm the claim amount.
- Claim settlement: now, the last step is the Reliance Car Insurance Claim With repairs done in the network garage, the settlement will be cashless. Done directly between the insurer and the garage.
How to File the Reliance Car Insurance Claims?
The insured should inform the Reliance car insurance as soon as the car gets damaged or an accident takes place. Reliance General Insurance provides 24x7 customer service. Thus, one can use the following means to get in touch with the company:
- Toll-free number: 1800-3009
- Mobile app: Reliance Self-i App
- Online: visit the Reliance General website and fill and submit the motor claim form.
And to constantly keep track of the claim status, one can use the live video call method where the information is provided in real-time.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim
Chola MS Car Insurance Claim
Digit Car Insurance Claim
Edelweiss Car Insurance Claim
Future Generali Car Insurance Claim
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim
Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Claim
Liberty Car Insurance Claim
National Car Insurance Claim
New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Oriental Car Insurance Claim
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance Claim
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
TATA AIG Car Insurance Claim
United India Car Insurance Claim
Universal Sompo Car Insurance Claim
Reliance Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: If the accident concerns a third party, then filing an FIR is needed at the closest police station. Keep a copy of the report.
Ans: It is no hassle to cancel an already requested Reliance Car Insurance Claim. Simply call the toll-free number 1800-3009. But make sure to call within a certain time period.
Ans: Add-on covers help in providing maximum coverage but is not a compulsory clause. One can choose to either add them or not.
Ans: The cancellation process is very simple. Visit the closest Reliance General Insurance office and fill a surrender form. Once the proceedings are finished, the refund amount will be transferred to the insured.