As more and more vehicles are coming on the road every day, chances of accidents are also increasing, and that is not all. Natural disasters like fire, earthquakes, storms can also damage the car. To protect car owners from such incidents, the insurer is offering SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance. It provides financial protection against accidents, thefts, natural calamities, and many other helpful services.
You might be interested in
Policy Benefits of SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
Once a person has decided to opt for Comprehensive Car Insurance, they can then let go of all the worries as the insurance plan will provide all-around protection. Here is the list of all the significant advantages that one will enjoy after purchasing the SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance plan:
- Legal liabilities in case the third party got injured, resulting in death or damage to the property of the third party.
- Damage occurred to the car because of fire, explosion, self-ignition, and any damage during transit.
- Losses due to natural disasters such as lightning, earthquake, flood, hurricane, storm, landslide, etc.
- Protection of car against burglary, theft, violent activities such as riot, strike, malicious act, terrorism, etc.
- Personal accident covers up to 15 lakhs for individual car owners if they were driving during an accident and rupees 2 lakh cover for other occupants of the car.
- Owners can replace the car's keys once during the policy period, subject to maximum rupees of 65,000.
- If the car has gone for repair for more than three days, then the insurer will provide an inconvenience allowance of up to 10 days.
- If the owner's personal belongings get lost or damaged in the car, a maximum of rupees 50,000 covers is allowed.
- Hospital confinement allowance up to 30 days for injuries to the plan holder, paid to the driver and unnamed passengers.
- Roadside assistance in case the car is unable to move due to flat tire, mechanical failure, dead battery, run out of fuel, etc.
Claim Process of SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance
The entire process of SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance claim is designed to provide the plan holder with all possible help and convenience. One can follow the given steps to file the claim:
- As soon as an accident or other mishappening took place, inform the insurer about the incident and provide all the details.
- The claim manager will contact the plan holder within 24 hours after registering the claim and provide a claim number.
- If the incident involves injury or theft, please file an FIR to the nearest police station.
- Now the claim manager will ask for certain documents, and the car will be sent to the nearest garage network of the insurer.
- Once all the formalities are done and the car is repaired the insurer will directly release the payment to the garage.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Chola MS Comprehensive Car Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Car Insurance
Edelweiss Comprehensive Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Comprehensive Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance
Liberty Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Comprehensive Car Insurance
New India Assurance Comprehensive Car Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Comprehensive Car Insurance
SBI Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, one can opt for additional add-ons, covering depreciation reimbursement, NCB protection, engine guard, cover for consumables, tire and rim guard, etc.
Ans: Yes, you can get up to a 50% discount on your premiums if you have made no claims in the previous year. No Claim Bonus is allowed only if the policy is renewed within 90 days of the expiry.
Ans: If your car is under repair for more than 21 days, then the insurer will pay EMI subject to a maximum of 2 months or sum insured, whichever is less. Only one incident will be covered under EMI protector in a policy period.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.