Benefits of Buying Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
Here are some of the benefits of buying third party car insurance by Tata AIG Car Insurance:
- Legal Mandate - In India, third party insurance cover is mandatory under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. Car policy helps a car owner to fulfil this legal mandate and avoid any penalty.
- Third Party Accidental Liabilities - It covers the policyholder against any third party liabilities arising out of property damages or bodily injuries caused to third parties by the insured car in an accident.
- Affordable Premiums - It is available for a lower premium amount as compared to the premium charged by the Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance policy.
- Peace of Mind - It ensures that the car owner can drive his/her vehicle without worrying about managing the legal liabilities in case of an accident involving a third party.
You might be interested in
Inclusions of Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
The Tata AIG third party car insurance policy provides the following coverage:
- Physical Injuries - It covers the car owner against accidental legal liabilities arising out of physical injuries caused to a third party with the insured four-wheeler.
- Vehicle Damages - It covers the policyholder against accidental legal liabilities resulting from third-party vehicle damages caused by the insured car.
- Property Damages - It covers the car owner against accidental legal liabilities arising out of property damages caused to a third party by the insured vehicle.
Exclusions of Tata AIG Third Party Car Insurance
Take a look at the exclusions of Tata AIG third party car insurance policy:
- Own Damages of the Car - It does not cover the cost of repairing or replacing the insured car or its parts resulting from any loss or damages sustained by the vehicle in an accident.
- Injuries to the Owner-Driver - It does not compensate for the bodily injuries, disability or death of the owner-driver of the insured car resulting from an accident of the vehicle. It will be covered only if the policyholder has opted for a personal accident cover under the policy.
- Outside Geographical Border - It does not cover any third party legal liabilities incurred by the policyholder outside the geographical limits of the country.
- Depreciation - It does not reimburse the amount of depreciation deducted from the selling value of the insured car.
- Regular Wear & Tear of the Car - It does not pay for any damages or losses incurred by the car owner due to wear and tear of the insured car.
- Consequential Loss of the Car - It does not cover the insured car against any consequential loss.
- Add-On Covers - It does not offer any add-on covers to expand the coverage of the Tata AIG third party car insurance policy.
Car Third-Party Insurers
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance
Bharti AXA Third Party Car Insurance
Chola Ms Third Party Car Insurance
Digit Third Party Car Insurance
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Third Party Car Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
National Third Party Car Insurance
New India Assurance Third-Party Insurance
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Third Party Car Insurance
Reliance General Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
SBI General Third-Party Car Insurance
Shriram Third Party Car Insurance
United India Third-Party Car Insurance
Universal Sompo Third Party Car Insurance
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.