Benefits of TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance provides myriad advantages. The details are given below:
- Quick Policy: One can purchase the insurance in three steps online. First, browse the various policies online. Then select the appropriate one. Finally, purchase the policy. The provider will send the policy copy to the policyholder’s inbox, which they then can print.
- Customizable: There are thirteen add-ons possible. There are options like a third party insurance and zero depreciation insurance . Hence, one can customize the TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance as per their needs.
- High Settlement Ratio: In 2020-21, TATA AIG car insurance settled 98% of the car insurance claims. That is one of the best rations anywhere in the market.
- Comprehensive Cover: TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance covers all kinds of eventualities like loss, thefts, and damages. Therefore, the policyholder can rest easy.
- Vast Network: TATA AIG has 7500+ network garages. Therefore, one can be more likely to find a garage that covers cashless claims. Additionally, the provider also settles through reimbursement if the car goes to any other garage.
- Easy Claim Procedure: The procedure is simple and quick. More on that follows below.
You might be interested in
Claim Process of TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Comprehensive Policy
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance has a strong claim procedure. Please follow the steps given below:
Register Claim: One can register the claim online. Go to the website and log in. Thereafter, search for the ‘Claim’ button and fill in the details in the form:
- TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance policy number
- Policyholder contact details
- License copy of the driver/policyholder
- Incident details including time, date, location, and description
- First Information Report (FIR) copy, if applicable
- Non-Traceable Report (NTR) for theft, if applicable
Take the Car to Garage: Representatives from the provider will take the car to the garage of the policyholder's choice after determining the extent of the damage. Generally, there will always be a nearby network garage.
Settle Claim: The provider will check the below details and then settle:
- Previous claims
- Policy details
- Add-ons and discounts
- Any other details, if appropriate
Car Return: The provider will return the car after settling the claim. Note that if the car goes to a non-network garage, all bills and receipts are also needed for claim reimbursement.
TATA AIG Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans: One can renew the car insurance by providing all relevant details to the provider, with a transfer possible within 90 days.
Ans: Yes, it is the simplest way to purchase car insurance.
Ans: A car insurance premium calculator is available on the provider's & Aggregator website.
Ans: For every policy year without a claim, the policyholder gets a bonus on premiums next year. The No-Claim Bonus can go to a maximum of 50%.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More