United India Car Insurance - United India Motor Insurance Plan
Millions of people around the country trust United India Insurance Car Insurance policy to insure their vehicle against all damages. Along with comprehensive cover, the insurance brings to you complete peace of mind and satisfaction. At present, the company is providing insurance products in almost 200 tier I and tier II cities across the country.
Below is the car insurance policy offered by the company -
Motor Package and Liability only policies: This policy covers private cars, motorized two wheelers and commercial vehicles running on roads. The owners of the vehicle can buy this insurance policy or person who has insurable interest in the vehicle. This policy covers loss or damage to the vehicle or the accessories due to accidental external means, burglary, and terrorist activity, natural calamities like earthquake, floods, and landslide. The policy also provides cover for the third party liability arising from any accident which may result in damage to the vehicle or damage to the property of the third person. In case of death of the third person, the legal representative is provided compensation for the same by the insurance company. There is some exclusion in the policy as well like any claim arising if the driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or claims been made when the vehicle is driven by the driver not holding driver license, are not covered.
Insurance protects you against unforeseen circumstances, so it is important that you buy an apt coverage after making proper comparison. You can compare and buy insurance plans at PolicyBazaar.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Plans
- Bharti AXA Car Plan
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- L&T Car Plans
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car Insurance
- Know all About Roadside Assistance
- How Bikers Can Save More On Two-wheeler Insurance
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- Questions To Ask Before You Commit To An Attractive Car Insurance Deal
- What is Deductible in a Car Insurance Plan and when is it applicable?
- Is Long-term Insurance Cover Right for Your Two-wheeler?