Chola MS car insurance policy aims to offer its customers a wide range of coverage plans with multiple addons. By choosing Chola MS car insurance policy one would simply relish unparalleled benefits. The policy’s renewal and claim processes are also easy and quick.
Documents Required for Claim Settlement
Following documents have to be kept in hand during the claim process:
- Claim form signed duly by the insurer
- Driving license (a copy or two)
- Copy of RC
- Insurance policy papers
- Police FIR (in case of death, theft )
- Hospital bills (in case of hospitalization)
- Repair invoice(original copy only)
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Process
There are two types of car insurance claims:
Cashless Car Insurance Claim
- In case of an accident, you have to immediately log in to the company’s official website and register for a claim.
- After that, a surveyor would be appointed and sent to check the extent of damages.
- You can also request for towing of the car to the garage network if they provide such service.
- After submission of documents and all, the car will be repaired in the garage itself. The expenses will be cleared by the insurer provider in the garage only.
- You will have to pay a compulsory deductible amount to the insurer.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim
- In case of accidents, threats, etc., you can log in to the company’s official website and register for a claim. One can even call the policy provider and request them to start- off with their claim.
- A surveyor will be appointed and sent to check the extent of damages.
- You can either ask the company to tow the car to a nearby garage or do it yourself also.
- Your car will get repaired in the garage; don’t forget to collect original repair estimate bills/slips.
- The final and most important step is to submit the bills along with documents to the insurance company so that you can get the amount reimbursed.
How To File a Claim?
There are few steps as to how you can initiate a claim:
- One can visit the company’s official website
- One can even contact their toll–free number 1800-208-5544
- You can even initiate a claim with a survey on the go app
- One can visit Chola MS car insurance’s cashless garage
- You can even take the help of their Chabot
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: You can track the status of your claim by going to the company’s official website. You need to enter a few details like the claim reference number or DOB and policy number.
Ans: You can find and download the motor insurance form on the company’s website.
Ans: There are three ways in which you can submit your claim:
- Visit the official website and upload the claim documents by clicking on option claim.
- You can courier to the service office.
- You can hand over the documents to the surveyor also.
Ans: You can expect the claim to be settled within seven days from the day you submitted your claim request and the necessary documents.
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More