Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
Edelweiss car insurance is an insurance company that offers insurance to car owners all over India. Car insurance is a legal contract shared between the policyholder and the Edelweiss Car Insurance. Under the Motors Act 1988, a motor vehicle owner has to have a car insurance policy for his/her car. To learn about your desired policy in detail you can also download the Edelweiss car insurance policy.
After purchasing a car insurance policy, the policyholder has to pay a premium for his claim every year according to his/her chosen car insurance policy and the Edelweiss Car Insurance agrees to safeguard the policyholder from huge financial losses at times of accident or car’s theft. A car insurance policy might come in handy in situations that become too intense in cases like accidents where any third party is involved.
Edelweiss Car Insurance offers certain coverage benefits for their policyholders:
- They take legal responsibility if any third party gets injured or his/her property gets damaged in any way.
- They pay for the losses according to the claim at times of accidents or theft.
- They offer access to more than 1,500+ authorized motor car garage services.
- They proclaim to have a claim settlement ratio of 84.52%.
- They proffer coverage of up to Rs. 7.5 Lakhs in cases of third-party damage.
- They offer swift claim settlements.
- They offer different low-cost add-on covers and one-time premiums.
Let’s have a look at the steps you need to follow in order to Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download. Let’s learn how to do so.
Steps to Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Download
The Edelweiss Car insurance offers a quick and easy way to download an insurance policy for your car. All you have to do is:
- Visit cmpany’s website.
- You will find an option to connect withEdelweiss customer support, there you will find a login page.
- Enter details like name, a phone number that you want to register, product and category.
- After this, Edelweiss customer support will get in touch with you.
- Follow their instructions to download your chosen car insurance policy.
After you have completed the steps mentioned above, a PDF of Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy Document will be sent to your email ID.
Do I need a hard copy of the Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy document?
The Indian motor traffic laws are very strict. All the car drivers have to follow the traffic rules or instructions, else they can be fined with heavy penalty. Well, if you want to keep yourself away from fines and hefty penalty, and then make sure you follow all the traffic rules.
On the other hand, a penalty of Rs 2000 can be levied on you if you are found without insurance papers. Thus, it is important to carry the hard copy of your Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy whenever you are driving.
How to get a hard copy of the Edelweiss Car Insurance Policy?
After you become a policyholder, Edelweiss Car Insurance sends the hard copy of your chosen car insurance to your registered address. Still, if you wish to have a hard copy of your Edelweiss Car Insurance policy document, you can log in to the official website of Edelweiss Car Insurance and can download and print your chosen car insurance policy document.
How to make changes in Car Insurance Policy of Edelweiss?
If you receive an incorrect car insurance policy document, you can contact customer care for rectifications by visiting their official website and calling them on the helpline number at 1800-12000. If in case you still facing issues, and then visit the nearby branch of Edelweiss Car Insurance for quick assistance.
Frequently Asked Question
Ans: An endorsement is a type of file that contains all the details regarding any changes made in the policy documents such as the name, registered mobile number, address, etc.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More