Shriram's comprehensive car insurance policy has made it easy for its customers to live without fear of the compensation that might incur because of the damage caused for various reasons. With easy online service, they offer comprehensive coverage, including protection against third-party liabilities. The reasons for damage can be multiple like road accidents, theft, flood, earthquakes, etc. Besides, they offer an entire list of other additional benefits including rider options.
You might be interested in
Policy Benefits of Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
Shriram comprehensive car insurance aims to provide its customers lifetime coverage plans with different benefits. These are as follows:
- Protection Against Accidents: As mentioned above, cars are vulnerable to accidents caused by you or a third party. By buying Shriram's comprehensive car insurance plan, you can secure your car and yourself against every type of However, these claims are only valid if the owner-driver is not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Protection Against Third-Party Liability: Shriram's comprehensive car insurance policy looks after third-party liability as well. You do not have to worry about the damage caused to your car by a third party, as the insurance covers it comprehensively. Shriram comprehensive car insurance plan also offers Rs 7,50,000/ as part of expenses covered during third-party property damage.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: It also offers a zero depreciation cover add–on with the basic It means the policy also offers protection against the depreciation in total value of the car or its parts, which is evaluated each year. The rate of depreciation is decided by the age and usage of the vehicle.
- Additional Benefits: If you choose a different ad-on with the main comprehensive car insurance, you will receive the provision of daily reimbursement.It even offers an additional cover for electronic and electrical appliances.
- Personal Accident Cover: A cover-up to 15 lakh is provided in case of a personal accident to the insurer.
Hence, buying a Shriram comprehensive car insurance policy would provide customers with a wide range of benefits along with a lifetime of coverage plans.
Claim Process of Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance
How to register for a claim?
1) You can easily register for the claim by visiting the Company's official website. You must enter the policy details like registration number or engine number, or chassis number.
2) You can also initiate a claim by calling the Company's customer helpline number. Toll-free: 1800-300-30000 (Monday to Sunday from 4 AM-12:00 PM) or 1800-103-3009 (Monday to Sunday from 9:30 AM- 5:30 PM).
Information needed for initiating a claim:
2)Description of the accident
3)Date and time of the accident
4)Place where the vehicle has to be looked- over/ loss location
After you put in a request for a claim, your car will go through a detailed inspection. Upon completion of the inspection, the company will compensate based on the examination of your damaged vehicle/ property.
Required documents for claim process (vehicle insurance)
- Claim form duly signed by the insurer
- Car insurance policy
- Registration certificate
- Driving license
- Police FIR (optional)
- For commercial vehicle, a fitness certificate is required
Shriram Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQS
Ans: One can expect the claim to be settled within 7 days from the day one submitted your claim request, along with the necessary documents.
Ans: As per Section 146 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, third party risks mean when one pays compensation for third party damage, accidents, or property damage.
Ans: The amount is dependent on one's insurance plan along with different add-ons.
Ans: There is no limit on how many add- ons one can include with one's policy plan.
Disclaimer: Policybazaar does not endorse, rate, or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
“Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C apply.”
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More