- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Force Motors Car Insurance
Force motors was originally named as Firodia Temp Limited and Bajaj Tempo Limited after acquisition by Bajaj Auto. The company was founded by N.K. Firodia in the year 1958. The range of vehicles includes multi-utility vehicles, light commercial vehicles, sports utility vehicles and agricultural tractors. The manufacturing facilities of the company are located at Pithampur in Madhya Pradesh.
Cars in the market
- Force Gurkha: Force Motors Gurkha has been designed or given very rugged looks as being an off-road car, it’s more inspired by Mercedes Benz G-Wagon. The five-spoke alloy wheel makes the ride easier on the off-roads, rough terrain and gives the vehicle a powerful look. The interiors of the Force Motors Gurkha offers very basic features keeping in mind the safety of the passengers and driver.
- Force One: This car is suitable for Indian roads and company claims it to be finest Indian SUV. It is powered by 2.2 litre common rail engine. The car has immense space inside enhancing comfort for the passengers. The handling and riding quality is up to the mark.