- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Isuzu Car Insurance
Isuzu Motors India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Isuzu Motors Limited, Japan. The company was established in the year 2012 and has its headquarters at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The company has a manufacturing contract with Hindustan Motors (HML) to assemble completely knocked down kits of Isuzu’s SUV MU-7. The company is constructing its own manufacturing plant at Sricity in Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh.
Isuzu Motors India Private Limited has its presence in the country with 27 dealer networks in the country.
Cars in the Indian market
- ISUZU MU7: This luxury SUV has a massive body structure with bold cosmetics unlike other vehicles in its class. The MU7 gets keyless entry, 2-DIN music system with touch-screen, Bluetooth, rear-view camera, rooftop display unit and leather interiors including steering wheel and gear knob. The manufacturer is also offering an exclusive 'Hi pack', which is available only for the top end variant. This package includes a 2-DIN audio system featuring DVD player and a touch screen along with several other connectivity features.