- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Bentley Car Insurance
Bentley Motors Limited was founded by Walter Owen in the year 1919 and it is based in England where most of Bentley cars are assembled. The cars manufactured by the company are ultimate luxury and are largely hand built. Volkswagen group is the holding company of Bentley Motors and currently based out of Crewe in England.
Cars in the Indian market
- BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT: Bentley Continental GT redefines the definition comfort when it comes to interiors. Even a steering of the car is hand crafted and takes about fifteen days to stitch it. Bentley continental GT comes with a strong twin turbo charged W12 engine producing 590 PS & 720 Nm torque. The Bentley exteriors are best in class from the alloy wheels, hand stitched steering wheels to shinning fuel tank cover.
- BENTLEY MULSANNE: The car is powered by 6752 cc engine generating power of 530 bhp. It features a recalibrated V8 engine that is more efficient. The inside quality of the car is phenomenal.
- BENTLEY FLYING SPUR: This car is embellished with V8 5998 cc engine generating power of 616 bhp. Every part of flying spur is neatly done with hand crafted steering wheel etc.