- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Maserati Car Insurance
Maserati is an Italian car manufacturer established in the year 1914 in Bologna, Italy. The company’s current headquarters are located at Modena, Italy. Maserati used to be part of Ferrari which is also owned by Fiat as Maserati, it has been grouped with Alfa Romeo in Fiat’s sport and luxury division.
Cars in the market
- MASERATI GHIBLI: The Ghibli's power comes from a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 engine shared with its bigger brother, the Quattroporte. The Notable features of the sleek silhouette include the front and rear mudguards, which merge into a single central form for a more dynamic overall line.
- MASERATI GRAN TURISMO: The design and power of the car makes it best performer in the luxury segment. The exterior of the car has curves while its interiors are lavishly appointed. It has 4.7 litre V8 engine generating power of 454 bhp.
- MASERATI QUATTROPORTE GTS: This car is powered by 3.8 litre V8 engine generating power of 523 bhp.