- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
BMW Car Insurance
BMW or Bayerische Motoren Werke AG is a German luxury automaker founded in the year 1916. The company’s headquarters are located in Munich, Germany. Its automobile portfolio includes luxury cars, motorcycles, and sports car. BMW caters to the whole world and it also owns famous British brands such as Mini and Rolls Royce. Below is the list of car series being manufactured and sold worldwide:
- The 1 series consists of compact luxury cars in four body styles namely five door hatchback, four door hatchback, two door coupe and two door convertible.
- The 3 series comprises of compact executive car which is being manufactured since 1975.
- The 5 series car is a mid-sized executive car available in sedans and station wagons.
- The 7 series consist of executive sedan.
Latest News about BMW Car
BMW to Recall Cars after Installing Wrong Engine Software
BMW would recall 11,700 cars in order to fix their engine software. It was noticed that they have installed wrong programming on its 5 & 7Series models. During their internal tests, the German automaker noticed that a software update was assigned to specific unsuitable model-versions by mistake.
BMW officials stated that the affected models were 5 & 7 Series cars and they were made during 2012–2017. They have high-performance-oriented diesel engines, along with 3 turbochargers.
Although the officials didn’t issue a statement about the location of the cars, they have stated that they would cooperate with the concerned authorities.