- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Porsche Car Insurance
Porsche is a German auto maker that specializes in sports cars, powerful street sedans and SUVs. The company’s head quarters are located at Stuttgart in Germany. The company was founded by Austrian engineer Ferdinand Porsche in the year 1931 in Austria but later on mover their headquarters in the centre of Stuttgart. The main factory of the auto maker is located in Zuffenhausen in Stuttgart but Cayenne and Panamera models are produced at Leipzig in Germany.
Cars in the Indian market
- PORSCHE BOXSTER: Porsche Boxster has an electronic roof which opens in nine seconds roadster; with metal body which is available in a wide range of colours selected by the master of car designers. The vertical intelligently designed headlamps with Led lights are designed to give day light effect in dark as well. The low seats inside the car are designed to give utmost comfort while driving the car, similar to the sports cars of Porsche.
- PORSCHE CAYMAN: The Porsche Cayman is a stylish car, Cayman name had been derived from caiman (a reptile from the family of alligator) so is the design of the car looks like sleek and elongated. The Porsche Cayman being a sports car has interiors meeting all the aspects of racing track car. Porsche Cayman has electronic engine enabling the car to give optimum engine performance
- PORSCHE MACAN: Porsche Macan has the three dimensional arrangement of the controls which lends the interior of a cockpit-style layout. It has the sporty front seats which convey a sense of height above the road without any loss of intimacy with it. Sound and navigation systems follow the ergonomics philosophy.