- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Rolls-Royce Car Insurance
Rolls Royce Limited is a British car manufacturing company formed by Charles Royce and Henry Royce. The company was founded in the year 1906 in Manchester, England. The current head quarters of the company are located at Derby in England. Rolls Royce cars are known for their superior engineering and are tagged as ‘Best car in the world’.
Cars in the market
- ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM: Rolls Royce Phantom is a car for the population who admires the classy and timeless designed cars. The Rolls Royce Phantom comes in four versions with slight different of dimensions and other features. Phantom has 6.75 litres V12 engine which generates a power of 453 bhp. The leather fittings of the cars are hand stitched and the leather go through a special process of tanning to give the leather aroma.
- ROLLS-ROYCE GHOST: Rolls-Royce Ghost was launched for elite class population of the world, the design of the car are designed by master of car designing field to give a world-class product which redefines the luxury cars. The interiors of the Rolls Royce Ghost take a lot of skills, patience and time. This master piece involves work of more than 60 pairs of hands.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance