AUDI Car Insurance
Everybody dreams of buying a luxury car and Audi is one of the most popular luxury cars available in India. The car is the epitome of style, opulence and performance. Buying an Audi car will cost you not less than a fortune. It is only sensible to protect your Audi car from any unforeseen danger or risks. The best way to keep your Audi car safe is by getting it insured under Audi car insurance.
An Audi car insurance policy refers to the motor insurance for Audi cars that protect them from a variety of unforeseen risks, including third party liabilities, accidental damages, fire damages, theft, etc. It also protects the vehicle from any damages arising out of natural disasters, such as earthquake, cyclones, etc. and manmade hazards, such as riots, terrorist attacks, etc. Moreover, Audi insurance also provides personal accident cover for the owner-driver of the car.
5 Best Audi Car Models (with Car Insurance Price)
Take a look at the five best Audi car models along with their car insurance prices:
|Audi Car Models(2019 Registration)||Estimated Audi Insurance Cost(1-year Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|Audi A4||Rs 24,518 onwards|
|Audi A6||Rs 31,347 onwards|
|Audi A8||Rs 85,167 onwards|
|Audi Q3||Rs 19,639 onwards|
|Audi Q7||Rs 23,754 onwards|
Disclaimer: The above Audi insurance price will vary as per the coverage types, fuel variant, RTO, model variant, etc.
Reasons to Buy Audi Car Insurance Policy
Here are some of the reasons why buying Audi insurance for your car is a wise decision:
- Option to choose comprehensive or third party liability insurance for your Audi car
- It is mandatory to buy third party cover for all Audi cars in India
- It provides own damage cover to safeguard your Audi car against damages or losses due to theft, natural calamities, accidents, fire, manmade hazards, etc.
- The owner-driver of the Audi car is provided with a personal accident cover
- It takes care of the high cost of repairing your Audi car
- It comes with a large network of garages where hassle-free cashless repairs are done
- It offers a wide range of add-on covers, such as return to invoice, NCB protection, zero depreciation cover, etc.
- You can reach out to customer support services in case of any query or claim intimation
- It provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) reward if you drive your Audi car responsibly and do not file any claims
- The Audi car insurance policy can be issued instantly if purchased online
- You can avail a variety of savings options, such as security device discount, AAI membership discount, etc.
- Your Audi insurance policy can be easily renewed online
Types of Audi Car Insurance
Audi insurance offers two types of car insurance plans to car owners:
- Third Party Audi Car Insurance – It is a type of Audi insurance policy that protects the car owner from any third party liabilities if his Audi car has caused any accidental damages to the property or bodily injuries/ death of a third party.
- Comprehensive Audi Car Insurance – It is a type of Audi insurance policy that provides third party liability cover along with coverage against loss or damages to the Audi car due to natural disasters, accidents, theft, fire, manmade calamities, etc. Moreover, this type of policy also offers personal accident cover to the owner-driver of the Audi car.
Audi Car Insurance Policy Inclusions
The following risks are covered under an Audi car insurance policy:
Third Party Cover:
Any third party liabilities arising out of your Audi car for causing:
- Accidental death/ bodily injuries of a third party person
- Property damages to a third party
Own Damage Cover:
Any loss or damages caused to your Audi car due to the following risks:
- Manmade disasters, such as strikes, terrorist activity, etc.
- Fire, self-ignition or explosion
- Natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Accidental or external damages
- Malicious acts or vandalism
- While in transit via road, air, rail or water
Personal Accident Cover:
It provides personal accident cover for the owner-driver of the Audi car in case he suffers from accidental death or disability.
Audi car insurance also comes with optional covers that protect against any loss or damages arising out of:
- Electrical/ Non-electrical accessories of your Audi car
- Legal liabilities to employees and paid driver
- Bi-fuel (LPG/ CNG) kit, if fitted, in your Audi car
Add-On Covers Under Audi Car Insurance Policy
Add-on covers are the additional protection for your Audi car that can be purchased by paying a higher premium amount for your car insurance. Take a look at some of the most common add-on covers under Audi car insurance:
- Zero Depreciation Cover – The insured declared value (IDV) of the Audi car is calculated without considering the depreciating value of the vehicle.
- No Claim Bonus Protector – The No Claim Bonus percentage earned by the Audi car owner remains intact even if he raises a claim in the previous policy year.
- Return to Invoice – The insurer will provide an IDV equal to the invoice value of the Audi car instead of its market value in the event of total loss claims.
- Passenger Cover – The personal accident cover is extended to cover the passenger travelling in the Audi car and compensate them for accidental disability or death.
- Engine Protector Cover – The engine of your Audi car is protected against any unforeseen loss or damages.
- Roadside Assistance – If the Audi car breaks down while on the road, a variety of assistance services can be accessed, including fuel assistance, tyre change, towing facility, etc.
- Cost of Consumables – The motor insurance company pays for the consumables items, such as lubricants, nuts & bolts, coolants, etc. used in the Audi car.
- Key Replacement Cover – In case the original keys to the Audi car is lost, a replacement key is arranged.
Audi Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
Audi insurance policy will reject claims arising out of the following:
- Gradual wear & tear of the vehicle (including tyres)
- Illegal usage of the Audi car, such as racing, criminal activities, etc.
- Driving the Audi car without a valid driving license
- Using the car outside the geographical limits of India
- Driving the Audi car by a person who is under the influence of alcohol
- Consequential loss to the car
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the car
- Intentional damages caused to the Audi car
- Damages due to contributory negligence of the car owner-driver
How to Buy Audi Car Insurance Online?
All Audi owners can buy car insurance for their vehicle online. The process to buy Audi insurance online is very easy. Besides, they can also compare different car insurance plans online to find the most suitable plan for their Audi car. Take a look at the procedure to compare and buy Audi insurance online:
- Go to the top of the page and find a policy purchase form
- Choose to enter your car details or proceed without it
- Enter all the required details regarding your Audi car, such as RTO details, fuel type, model variant, etc.
- Provide your contact details, such as email id, phone number, etc.
- The Audi insurance rates by various insurers will be displayed
- Select the plan that you want to buy based on the Audi insurance quote and IDV
- Choose the add-on covers to buy
- The final Audi car insurance price will be shown
- Pay the Audi insurance cost online using bank debit/ credit cards or internet banking
- The insurer will issue insurance for your Audi car
How to Renew Audi Car Insurance Online?
To keep your Audi car safe at all times, you must renew your car insurance policy before its expiry. You can easily do that by following the Audi insurance renewal process. Here are the steps involved in the Audi insurance renewal process:
- Go to the renewal tab on the top of the page
- Select the option of ‘Motor Renewal’
- Provide your car number or enter the details of your Audi car
- Enter your contact details such as name and registered email id
- Select the previous policy expiry date and claims details
- Choose the Audi insurance plan to renew
- Pay the Audi car insurance cost online
- Your Audi insurance renewal will be done once payment is received by the insurer
Audi Car Insurance Claim Procedure
An Audi car owner can register two types of claims with his motor insurance provider – cashless claims and reimbursement claims. Cashless claims can be made only if the car is being repaired at a network garage of your insurer. Take a look at the claim procedure for Audi car insurance below:
Cashless Claim Process:
- Intimate the insurer about the incident via phone/ email/ app
- The insurer may send a surveyor to inspect the damage to the Audi car
- The assessment report will be sent to the insurer and your repair will be approved
- Send your Audi car to a network garage for repair
- Fill up the Audi insurance claim form and send it to the insurer along with other required documents
- Take your car back from the garage after repairs
- Your insurer will pay the Audi car repair bill amount directly to the garage
Reimbursement Claim Process:
- Notify your motor insurer about the mishap via app/ phone/ email
- The insurer may send a surveyor to assess the damage to your Audi car
- Take your car for repair at a non-network garage
- After repairs, pay the full car repair bill and keep the bill/ payment receipts
- Fill up the Audi insurance claim form and send it to the insurer along with other documents
- The insurance provider will verify the claim and pay the claim amount to you
Documents Required by Audi Car Insurance Claims
An Audi car owner will be required to submit the following documents at the time of registering a claim with his motor insurance provider:
- Audi insurance claim form
- Registration Certificate of the Audi car
- Audi car insurance policy document
- Copy of the Police FIR (in case of third party liability or theft claims)
- Driving license of the owner
- Audi car repair bills
- Bill payment receipts
- Any other document requested by the insurer
Audi Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: No. Add-on covers are only available if you buy own damage cover for your Audi cover. Thus, you will have to buy comprehensive Audi car insurance to be able to purchase add-on covers.
Ans: Several insurance companies may inspect your Audi car at the time of renewing your expired car insurance policy. However, it is best to confirm with your insurance provider if a vehicle inspection to renew an expired Audi insurance policy is required.
Ans: The following factors determine the Audi insurance cost for your vehicle:
- Age of the Audi car
- IDV of the car
- Type of coverage opted
- Usage location of the car
- Voluntary deductible
- No Claim Bonus
- Add-on covers opted
Ans: Your no claim bonus can be transferred to another insurance company or another car in case you switch your motor insurance provider or buy a new car. However, you cannot transfer your NCB to another person as it is granted to you for using your Audi car responsibly.
Ans: Yes. Buying a car insurance policy for an Audi car will be more expensive as Audi is a luxury car and is costly as compared to non-luxury cars. Besides, the spare parts of an Audi car are also costly, which will result in expensive repairs. Thus, the insurance premium for an Audi car will be quite high.