- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Land Rover Car Insurance
Land Rover is a part of Jaguar Land Rover group owned by Tata motors. The company has its head quarters at Whitley, Coventry in United Kingdom. The brand specialises in four wheel drive vehicles and manufactures range of cars.
Cars in the Indian market
- Land Rover Freelander 2: The vehicle has a contemporary look. The rear and the front lamps are sleek whereas the front grill and vent finishers make the Freelander 2 look masculine. The headlamps are automatic and the xenon technology is used for there, so that no element comes in your way of a smooth drive.
- Land Rover Discovery: The car is available in 7 versions with one engine, transmission and one fuel option. The mid-sized luxury SUV has 2.2 litre four cylinder diesel engine generating power of 147 or 187 bhp depending upon the variant.
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: The updated version of the car will get new ingenium aluminium alloy inline four cylinder engine. The 2 litre engine generates power of 150 bhp or 180 bhp depending upon the variant.