- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Fiat Car Insurance
Fiat or (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino) is an Italian auto maker and is a part of Fiat Chrysler Group. The company was founded in the year 1899 by Giovanni Agnelli in Turin, Italy. The company’s main market is Europe with more than 9% of the market share. In 1918, it established a five story manufacturing facility which created history from which Fiat emerged as the biggest manufacturer of cars in the continent.
Cars in the Indian market
- FIAT PUNTO EVO: Punto is a perfect mixture of sexy sleek and yet a sporty look car. It has strong body along with extremely good ground clearance that keeps the car intact with ground even on high speed or bumpy roads. Interiors of the car are available in single bold and classic black colour to give the car more elegant look. The car made sure of safety with airbags and centre locking system.
- FIAT LINEA CLASSIC: Fiat Linea Classic is available in two engine models with power steering to give a powerful ride from day to day life to long trips. The low car seats are designed specially by the Italians with aesthetic craftsmanship which takes the luxury and comfort at its peak.