- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Volkswagen Car Insurance
Volkswagen is a German auto maker, established in the year 1946 at Wolfsburg. Volkswagen is owned by Volkswagen group and is the top selling brand of the group. It is second largest auto maker in the world only behind Toyota. Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Beetle and Volkswagen Passat features in the top 10 selling cars of all time in one of the list compiled by private website. The Volkswagen cars are sold all over the world and have number of cars in their multiple generations.
Cars in the Indian market
- VOLKSWAGEN POLO: Polo has always been known as a classy car due to its design and changes made to its design has made it more elegant. The new front bumper compliments thick striped grill very well while head lamp cluster along with fog lamps looks classic. A new steering wheel has been designed and multi function buttons on the same. Instrument cluster consists of trip meter, odometer, speedometer and tachometer.
- VOLKSWAGEN VENTO: The newer version of Vento is named as Highline Plus and is available in both the fuel options i.e. petrol and diesel. The interiors of the Vento are fresh and look bold as a new infotainment on central console is carbon finished. The two tone colour scheme inside the car is chrome finished while the plastic used is of superior quality.
- VOLKSWAGEN JETTA: The car received its last update in the year 2013 and those update were very minute to its overall design. The front façade of the car looks unique with LED lighting around the number plate. The car gets body coloured bumpers, body coloured door handles, and body coloured side mirrors. These side mirrors can be folded electronically.