- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Lamborghini Car Insurance
Lamborghini is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sports car and SUVs currently owned by Volkswagen group. The company was founded by Ferruccio Lamborghini in the year 1963 at SantAgata Bolognese in Italy. The auto maker still has its manufacturing facility at the same place from where it serves its global customers.
Cars in the market
- LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR: Lamborghini Aventador has features a TFT display instead of a conventional instrument cluster, which provides the driver with all the information needed. As per the tradition of christening all the cars after a fighting bull Lamborghini Aventador is also name after a Spanish fighting bull – Aventador. Known for its amazing power, obscene flamboyance, this car is often referred as a Supercar and is on top demand of all the racers.
- LAMBORGHINI HURACAN: The Lamborghini Huracan is a sports named after Spanish fighter bull huracan. With top speed of 325 Km/h, this car is always at top demand of speed racers as it hits its top speed in less than a second. The car comes in limited edition and is available at very exclusive boutiques.