Lamborghini car insurance is a four wheeler insurance policy that provides financial safety to Lamborghini cars in case of any unforeseen loss or damages arising out of accidents, theft, manmade disasters, natural calamities and sudden fire. It also protects the car against any third party liabilities and provides its owner-driver with a personal accident cover.
Best Lamborghini Car Models (with Car Insurance Price)
The table below represents the various Lamborghini car models and their insurance cost:
|Lamborghini Car Models(2019 Registration)
|Estimated Lamborghini Insurance Price(1-year Comprehensive Car Insurance)
|Rs 1,90,678 onwards
|Rs 1,77,799 onwards
|Rs 1,56,498 onwards
Disclaimer: The Lamborghini insurance cost for different car models may vary as per the model variant, RTO, registration year, insurance coverage type, claim history, etc.
Types of Lamborghini Car Insurance
Lamborghini car owners can buy two types of insurance plans:
It is the type of Lamborghini insurance that covers the car against any third party liabilities, theft and damages due to accidents, manmade disasters, natural disasters or fire. It also provides accidental death or disability coverage for the owner-driver of the Lamborghini car.
It is the type of Lamborghini insurance that covers all legal liabilities of the car owner resulting out of accidental death, disability, bodily injuries or property damages to third parties caused by the Lamborghini car.
Car Insurance for Popular Brands in India
Reasons to Buy Lamborghini Car Insurance Policy
Buying a Lamborghini car can cost a fortune. It is only logical to keep the car safe under four wheeler insurance and stay prepared for any unfortunate events. Besides, Lamborghini car insurance can also be beneficial for vehicle owners in the following ways:
- It allows the Lamborghini car owners to fulfil the mandatory legal requirement of having a third party insurance cover for every car in India.
- It covers any loss or damages caused to the Lamborghini car due to accidents, fire, natural disasters, theft and manmade calamities.
- It pays off any accidental legal liabilities of the car owner for causing property damages, bodily injuries, disability or death of third parties by the Lamborghini car.
- It pays compensation to the owner-driver of the Lamborghini car in case of accidental death or disability.
- It comes with a wide range of add-on covers, such as engine protector cover, passenger cover, etc., to enhance the safety of the Lamborghini car.
- It provides the opportunity of availing cashless repair facility at a network garage of the insurance provider.
- It can be easily purchased or renewed online.
- It comes with hands-on customer support that takes care of any grievances of the insured car owner.
- It settles the claim quickly and pays the claim amount to the car owner at the earliest.
Lamborghini Car Insurance Policy Inclusions
Every Lamborghini insurance policy comes with the following coverage:
Own Damage Cover - It covers any loss or damages caused to the Lamborghini car due to:
- Manmade calamities, including vandalism, riots, malicious acts, etc.
- Natural disasters, including cyclones, landslides, earthquakes, etc.
Personal Accident Cover - It pays compensation to the owner-driver of the Lamborghini car in case he/ she suffers from a disability or dies in an accident involving the car.
Third Party Liabilities - It covers all legal liabilities of the car owner in case the Lamborghini car causes accidental:
- Death or bodily injuries to third parties
- Property damages to third parties
Add-On Covers Under Lamborghini Car Insurance Policy
A Lamborghini insurance policy comes with certain add-on covers that help to enhance the policy coverage in exchange for a higher premium. Take a look at the most common add-on covers available under Lamborghini car insurance:
- Zero Depreciation Cover - It enables you to get an Insured Declared Value (IDV) or claim amount equal to the market value without factoring in the depreciation on your Lamborghini car.
- Passenger Cover - It provides personal accident cover to the passengers travelling in the Lamborghini car along with the vehicle’s owner-driver.
- Return to Invoice Cover - It allows you to get an IDV equal to the purchase value of your Lamborghini car instead of the current market value of the vehicle.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protector - It protects the No Claim Bonus of the policyholder even if he/ she makes a claim under Lamborghini insurance policy.
- Engine Protector Cover - It covers the cost of repairing any non-accidental damages to the engine of the Lamborghini car.
Lamborghini Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
Certain situations and risk are not covered under a Lamborghini insurance policy. Here is the list of exclusions under Lamborghini car insurance:
- Wear and tear of the Lamborghini car
- Car damages caused while carrying out illegal or non-authorized activities
- Damages caused while driving the Lamborghini car without a valid driving license
- Consequential loss of the car
- Damages caused to the Lamborghini car outside India
- Car damages arising out of contributory negligence of the driver
- Damages caused while drunk driving the Lamborghini car
How to Buy Lamborghini Insurance Online?
Anyone can easily buy Lamborghini insurance for his car online. Follow the steps given below to purchase Lamborghini car insurance online:
- Visit the website offering Lamborghini insurance, such as policybazaar.com
- Select ‘Motor Insurance’ on the menu bar and click on ‘Car Insurance’
- You will find a form asking for your Lamborghini car number.
- Enter your car’s registration number or proceed without doing so by providing other details including car make & model, registration year, RTO, etc.
- Fill in your contact details, including name, email id and phone number
- Select your previous policy expiry date and if you made a claim
- You will see Lamborghini insurance price from various insurers
- Select the plan you want to go ahead with and review the details
- Pay the Lamborghini insurance cost online via credit card, debit card or net banking
- The motor insurance company will issue the policy and send your policy document
How to Renew Lamborghini Insurance Online?
Every Lamborghini car owner should timely renew his/ her four wheeler insurance to maintain the protection on the car. In fact, you can easily renew your Lamborghini insurance online. Here is a step-by-step procedure to renew your Lamborghini car insurance policy online:
- Go to the website offering Lamborghini insurance renewal
- Select the ‘Renewal’ tab on the menu bar and choose ‘Motor Renewal’ option
- Enter your Lamborghini car registration number
- You can also skip providing your car number and instead provide other details, such as RTO, car make & model, registration year, etc.
- Provide your requested contact details, including email id and phone number
- Choose if you have claimed your current policy and the policy expiry date
- Lamborghini insurance price from various insurers will be displayed
- Choose your previous insurer’s plan and switch to a new insurer
- Pay the Lamborghini insurance cost online
- Your insurer will renew your Lamborghini insurance policy
Lamborghini Car Insurance Claim Procedure
In case of damage or loss of your Lamborghini car, you must make a claim with your motor insurance company to get financial aid. You can either make a cashless claim or a reimbursement claim with your insurer depending on the network garage you choose. Take a look at the claim procedure for Lamborghini insurance policy:
- Contact your insurer and inform them about the unfortunate event
- In case of theft or third party claim, file an FIR with the Police
- Your insurer may send a surveyor to assess the damages sustained by your Lamborghini car
- Submit all the required documents to the insurer
- After the survey is complete, send your car to a network garage for cashless repair
- Once the repair work is complete, your insurer will pay the bill directly to the network garage
- In case you send your Lamborghini car for repair at a non-network garage, you will be eligible for reimbursement claims only
- Pay the entire repair bill after your car has been repaired at a non-network garage
- Send your repair bill and other documents to your insurer
- Your motor insurer will verify the documents and pay the claim amount
Documents Required by Lamborghini Car Insurance Claims
At the time of making a Lamborghini insurance claim, you may have to submit the following documents:
- Car insurance claim form
- Lamborghini insurance policy document
- Copy of Police FIR in case of theft and third party claims
- Driving license of the Lamborghini car’s owner-driver
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the Lamborghini car
- Lamborghini car repair bills
- Receipts of bill payment
Lamborghini Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes. If your previous Lamborghini insurance policy has expired, your car will have to undergo an inspection while purchasing car insurance again.
Ans: The Lamborghini insurance price is determined based on the following factors:
- Model of Lamborghini car
- RTO location
- The engine capacity of the Lamborghini car
- No Claim Bonus
- Age of the Lamborghini car
- Chosen add-on covers
- Voluntary deductibles
Ans: If you want NCB or No Claim Bonus at the time of renewal, you should not make any claims in your previous policy. After every claim-free year, you will earn an NCB, ranging from 20% to a maximum of 50% after five claim-free years.
Ans: In case any information in your Lamborghini insurance is wrong, inform your insurer about the same immediately. Your insurer will correct the details after you have provided proof of correct information and will issue a fresh policy document.
Ans: You can buy a Lamborghini car insurance online from the insurer or an insurance broker as well as offline from an insurance agent or by visiting the company’s branch. However, it is beneficial to purchase car insurance online as it is a faster, more convenient method and involves minimal paperwork.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance
#Rs 2094/- per annum is the price for third-party motor insurance for private cars (non-commercial) of not more than 1000cc
*Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.