- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Skoda Car Insurance
Skoda Auto is a Czech automobile manufacturer which came into existence in 1895. The company was founded by Vaclav Laurin and Vaclav Klement and it was originally named as ‘Laurin & Klement’. The company has its head quarters in Bohemia, Czech Republic. The company ran into financial troubles due to which they were bought by Skoda Works in 1925 and now it is owned by Volkswagen Group. India was the first non-European nation where company established its production facility. The plant in Aurangabad produced Octavia in the beginning and later on started producing other cars as well.
Cars in the Indian market
- SKODA RAPID: It has a 1.5 litre diesel mated to the 7 speed DSG. This has proved to be a game changer in this car segment. This car has an intelligent Anti Braking System, which keeps the car in absolute control even in sudden and heavy braking slippery roads.
- SKODA OCTAVIA: Skoda Octavia is a luxury sedan from the Czech Automobile Company. The crisp lines on the exterior lines make a bold statement. The bi-xenon head lamps give a better illumination and give the extra style to the exteriors.
- SKODA SUPERB: This car is the most beautiful car produced by the auto maker. The latest version of the car has redesigned front end.