About Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd
Nissan Motor Company Limited is a Japanese automaker known worldwide for its engine performance and innovative technology. The headquarters of the company are located in Yokohama, Japan. Nissan Motor Company Limited is the sixth-largest automaker in the world. Nissan has an alliance with French automaker Renault, creating the fourth-largest automaker worldwide.
In India, Nissan and Renault jointly have a manufacturing facility in Chennai. The company manufactures MUVs, SUVs, sedans and hatchbacks in India. Some popular Nissan models include Nissan Kicks, Nissan Magnite and Nissan GT-R.
Nissan Car Models with Insurance Price
|Nissan Car Models
|Ex-showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover (Add-on)||Nissan Car Insurance Premium (Bundled Policy)|
|Magnite MT XE||Rs. 5,99,900||Rs. 5,45,157||Rs. 1,363||Rs. 11,516 onwards|
|Magnite Geza Edition||Rs. 7,39,000||Rs. 7,02,050||Rs. 1,819||Rs. 12,550 onwards|
|Kuro MT||Rs. 8,27,000||Rs. 7,85,650||Rs. 2,457||Rs. 14,942 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Nissan car insurance price for various models depends on multiple factors like the coverage opted, add-ons, modifications done, NCB reward, IDV, etc. The quotes mentioned above are for a car registered under DL1 RTO.
Nissan Car Insurance Premium Calculator
In case a policyholder wants to get an estimated premium for his/her Nissan car before purchasing a policy, they can use an online tool called Nissan car insurance premium calculator. This tool calculates an estimated premium of the particular Nissan car model by taking into account the following details:
- Make, model and fuel type
- Car’s RTO
- The registration year of the car
- Ex-showroom price
- Previous claim details
- NCB discount
Coverage Under Nissan Car Insurance
- Third-party bodily injuries, death and property damage arising out of the insured Nissan car
- Damages caused to the insured car due to strikes, riots and vandalism
- Losses arising out of fire, self-ignition and explosion
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler due to natural calamities like earthquakes, hurricanes, etc
- Any in-transit damages sustained by the insured car
- Damages arising out of collisions or road accidents
- Losses caused to the insured Nissan car due to theft or burglary are also covered up to the IDV of the insured car.
- Damages to the insured Nissan car due to electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Losses caused to the car when the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Any contractual liability of the owner of the insured car
- Damages sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was not found with a valid driving license
- Losses arising out of the depreciation of the insured vehicle
- Damages caused outside the pre-defined geographical area as specified in policy wording
- Normal wear and tear of the insured Nissan car
- Any damage caused to the insured vehicle due to civil war or nuclear peril
Nissan Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Nissan car insurance policy can also be increased by purchasing additional cover. These add-ons come at an extra premium amount and include:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Personal Possessions Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Nissan Car Insurance Online?
To purchase or renew car insurance for a Nissan car, head to Policybazaar.com and follow these simple steps:
- From the website’s homepage, click on the ‘Car Insurance’ tab
- If it’s a new car, select option ‘Brand new car’
- For car insurance renewal, enter your Nissan car number
- Select the car’s RTO, model as Nissan, variant and fuel type
- Now select the year of registration
- Fill in the given form and proceed with viewing Nissan car insurance quotes
- You will now find a list of motor insurance plans of multiple insurers. Compare and choose the desired plan and view its policy details
- Along with this, you can also select any additional cover from the “Addons and Accessories” section.
- Accurately fill in the proposal form and proceed with payment.
- Once verified, pay the premium amount using the desired payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium amount, your car insurance policy will be issued to you. You will receive a policy copy instantly at your email address.
You might be interested in
How to Raise a Claim Under Nissan Car Insurance?
Raising a claim under Nissan four-wheeler insurance is a simple process. Follow these steps for making a Nissan car insurance claim:
- Inform the insurance company about the damages sustained by the car and register a claim
- The insurer will then send a surveyor to assess the cost of damages sustained by the car
- Submit all the required documents to the insurer for the claim to be processed
- Once all the formalities are complete, the insured Nissan car will be sent to the network garage for repairs
- In case of cashless repairs, the claim will be settled directly with the garage. However, if it's a reimbursement claim, the insurer will reimburse you the claim amount after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise Nissan Car Insurance Claim
Below are the documents you will be required to show to successfully raise a Nissan car insurance claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of Nissan car insurance policy documents
- Copy of car's RC
- Copy of Police FIR (for third-party and theft-related claims)
- Copy of valid driving license
- Repairs bills and
- Estimates of repairs
Nissan Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: No, you will not need any documents to renew your Nissan four-wheeler insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Simply enter your car number and other details on our renewal form and renew your policy in 5 minutes!
Ans: A third-party car insurance cover will be the cheapest car policy for your Nissan car. Since this policy only covers third-party liabilities, it carries a lesser premium as compared to a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Ans: It's easy to purchase a Nissan car insurance policy online from Policybazaar.com. Simply head to our Car insurance page, enter your car details, choose your desired plan, and pay the premium amount. Your Nissan car insurance policy documents will be instantly mailed to you.
Ans: Follow these steps to reduce the premium of your Nissan Magnite car insurance:
- Install an approved anti-theft device in your car
- Do not raise a claim during the policy tenure
- Become a member of the Automobiles Association of India
- Choose your car insurance plan after a proper comparison
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your No Claim Bonus discount from one insurer to another. Every insurance company offers a feature of transferring NCB while changing insurers or renewing a Nissan car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor