- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Nissan Car Insurance
Nissan Motor Company Limited is a Japanese auto maker known worldwide for its engine performance and innovative technology. The headquarters of the company are located at Yokohama in Japan. Nissan motor company Limited is the sixth largest auto maker in the world. Nissan has an alliance with French automaker Renault creating fourth largest auto maker worldwide.
In India, Nissan and Renault jointly have a manufacturing facility at Chennai. The portfolio includes Nissan and Datsun in the country.
Cars in the Indian market
- NISSAN MICRA ACTIVE: As this car is a facelift version, there are some noticeable changes though which makes this car complete value for money. This version gets new bumper along with fog lamps and a simple black grill in the front. It is available in six different colours such as turquoise blue, blade silver, storm white, onyx black, aqua green and brick red.
- NISSAN MICRA: The interior of Nissan Micra are unique and distinguishes it from its peers in the segment. There is enough room in back row of the car and can accommodate three people easily. The design of the car is really innovative and looks incredibly stylish.
- NISSAN SUNNY: Nissan Sunny has undergone for substantial changes to its exteriors with most noticeable change made to the headlamps. This new version of the car gets boomerang head lamps and a bigger grill. The car indeed looks attractive due to balanced use of chrome in the front end of the car.
- NISSAN TERANO: The car has a powerful 1500 cc common rail direct injection engine that is capable of providing smooth performance. It produces power of 85 bhp and has highly efficient six speed transmission.