Nissan Car Insurance
Having a comprehensive car insurance policy is not only the best way to avoid traffic rule violations but it is also very beneficial in protecting your Nissan car against multiple emergency accidents on the road. A Nissan car insurance policy can compensate for damages sustained by your car and also the parties affected by your Nissan car during an accident.
About Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd
Nissan Motor Company Limited is a Japanese automaker known worldwide for its engine performance and innovative technology. The headquarters of the company are located at Yokohama in Japan. Nissan motor company Limited is the sixth-largest auto maker in the world. Nissan has an alliance with French auto maker Renault creating the fourth-largest auto maker worldwide.
In India, Nissan and Renault jointly have a manufacturing facility in Chennai. The portfolio includes Nissan and Nissan in the country. The company manufactures MUVs, SUVs, sedans and hatchbacks in India. Some of the popular Nissan models include Nissan Kicks, Nissan Magnite and Nissan GT-R.
Popular Nissan Car Models with Insurance Price
Here are some popular Nissan models with their motor insurance premium:
|Model Variant||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Nissan Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|Kicks XV 1.5||Petrol||Rs. 4,92,750||Rs. 5,174||Rs. 4,484 onwards|
|Magnite MT XE||Petrol||Rs. 2,24,550||Rs. 2,807||Rs. 2,673 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Nissan car insurance price for various models depends on multiple factors like the coverage opted, add-ons, modifications done, NCB reward, IDV, etc.
Coverage Under Nissan Car Insurance
- Third-party bodily injuries, death and property damage arising out of the insured Nissan car
- Damages caused to the insured car due to strikes, riots and vandalism
- Losses arising out of fire, self-ignition and explosion are also covered
- Damages to the insured four-wheeler due to natural calamities like earthquakes, hurricanes, etc
- Any in-transit damages sustained by the insured car are also included in the policy coverage
- Damages arising out of collision or road accidents
- Losses caused to the insured Nissan car due to theft or burglary are also covered up to IDV of the insured car.
- Damages to the insured Nissan car due to electrical or mechanical breakdown
- Losses caused to the car when the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Any contractual liability of the owner of the insured car is not covered under the Nissan motor insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not found with a valid driving license
- Losses arising out of depreciation of the insured vehicle are also not covered
- Damages caused outside the pre-defined geographical area
- Normal wear and tear of the insured Nissan car are also excluded
- Any damage caused to the insured car due to civil war or nuclear peril
Nissan Car Insurance: Add-ons
The coverage of a Nissan car insurance policy can also be increased by purchasing additional cover. These add-ons come at an extra premium amount and include:
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Personal Possessions Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Nissan Car Insurance Online?
To purchase a Nissan car insurance policy online, you can head to Policybazaar.com and follow these simple steps:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Now select option ‘Brand new car’ or ‘Proceed without a car number’
- Select the car’s RTO, model as Nissan, variant and, fuel type
- Now select the year of registration
- Fill in the given form and proceed with viewing Nissan car insurance quotes
- You will now find a list of motor insurance plans of multiple insurers. Choose the desired plan and view its policy details
- Along with this, you can also select any additional cover
- Accurately fill in the proposal form and proceed with payment.
- Once verified pay the premium amount using the desired payment mode
- Once you have paid the premium amount, your Nissan car insurance policy will be issued to you on your email address.
How to Renew Nissan Car Insurance Online?
For an easy and hassle-free Nissan four-wheeler insurance renewal, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- From the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, select the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- From this drop down, select the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- Enter your Nissan car number in the given form and proceed with renewal quotes
- Now fill in the given form and
- Enter the details of your Nissan car such as model, fuel variant, RTO and registration year
- Select your previous Nissan car insurance policy expiry date
- Select whether you have previously made a claim or not
- From the given Nissan car insurance renewal plans, select the desired plan along with additional covers
- Select your previous policy NCB discount
- Pay the premium amount using bank cards, UPI or net banking methods
- Once paid, your Nissan car insurance renewal policy documents will be mailed to you.
How to Raise a Claim Under Nissan Car Insurance?
Raising a claim under Nissan four-wheeler insurance is a simple process. Follow these steps for making a Nissan car insurance claim:
- Inform the insurance company about the damages sustained by your Nissan car and register a claim
- The insurer will then send a surveyor to assess the cost of damages sustained by your car
- Submit all the required documents to the insurer for the claim to be processed
- Once all the formalities are complete, the insured Nissan car will be sent to network garage for repairs
- In case of cashless repairs, the claim will directly be settled with the garage. However, if its reimbursement claim, the insurer will reimburse you the claim amount after the repairs.
Documents Required to Raise Nissan Car Insurance Claim
Following are the documents you will be required to show to successfully raise a Nissan car insurance claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of Nissan car insurance policy documents
- Copy of car's RC
- Copy of valid driving license
- Repairs bills and
- Estimates of repairs
Nissan Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: No, you will not need any documents to renew Nissan four-wheeler insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Simply enter your car number and other details on our renewal form and renew your policy in 5 minutes!
Ans: A third party car insurance cover will be the cheapest car policy for your Nissan car. Since, this policy only covers third party liabilities, it carries a lesser premium as compared to comprehensive car insurance policy.
Ans: Its easy to purchase a Nissan car insurance policy online from Policybazaar.com. Simply head to our Car insurance page, enter your car details, choose your desired plan,and pay the premium amount. Your Nissan car insurance policy documents will be instantly mailed to you.
Ans: Follow these steps to reduce the premium of your Nissan Magnite car insurance:
- Install an approved anti-theft device in your car
- Do not raise a claim during policy tenure
- Become a member of Automobiles Association of India
- Choose your car insurance plan after proper comparison
Ans: Yes, you can easily transfer your No Claim Bonus discount from one insurer to another. Every insurance company offers a feature of transferring NCB while changing insurer or renewing Nissan car insurance policy.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
09 Jan 2023Yes, your comprehensive car insurance policy may cover the damages
03 Jan 2023As per the IRDAI guidelines, all motor insurance sectors including
09 Dec 2022Roadside Assistance is an add-on cover offered with your
06 Dec 2022No, any damage to the nut bolt or any other consumable of your
05 Dec 2022Third-party car insurance is a mandatory cover as per the motor