- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Jaguar Car Insurance
Jaguar is a British car manufacturer founded in the year 1922 by Sir William Lyons and William Walmsley. The company has its head quarters at Whitley in Coventry, United Kingdom. Jaguar cars are owned by Tata Motors, India. It originally started manufacturing motorcycle sidecars before eventually developing bodies for side cars.
Cars in the Indian market
- JAGUAR XF: Jaguar XF comes in diesel and petrol both. Jaguar cars have launched many upgraded versions of Jaguars XF with 5.0-liter supercharged AJ-V8 Gen III engine which generates 510 PS power. The interiors of the cars are designed keeping in mind the comfort and convenience of drivers and the passengers.
- JAGUAR XJL: Jaguar XJL comes in petrol and diesel both, the petrol version has four cylinder and valves and the diesel has the turbo charged 6 cylinders and four valves engine. These engines generate torque of 340 Nm and 600 Nm respectively. The low high seats are designed to give utmost comfort to the driver and the passengers, the leather is hand crafted with twin needle stitch.