- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Datsun Car Insurance
Datsun is owned by ‘Nissan’, a Japanese auto maker. The brand has been revived by the parent company after a gap of 30 years and wants to produce and sell budget cars in developing markets. By the late 1950s, Datsun focused on America and produced amazing cars for almost 25 years. Then came a period when parent company wanted to promote itself and slowly phased this brand. Now, it has been revived keeping an eye on the developing markets where they are producing budget cars as per requirements of the local market.
Cars in the Indian market
- DATSUN GO: Datsun Go is designed to meet expectations of young generation that is why the design of the car along with its technical specifications makes way for a good road presence. The car has huge grill up front and distinctive logo at both the ends of the car. The classic and elegant interiors are based on the maker’s phenomenon of clean and simple.
- DATSUN GO+: As an MPV, Datsun Go+ is ultra spacious inside and you can choose if you want a comfortable seating or a large boot space to carry your belongings. It is fully loaded with features as it has mobile docking station mounted on the dashboard, while there is a USB port and an AUX input as well. The auto maker has given special attention to enhance the overall looks of the car specially the quality of its components.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance