- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Volvo Car Insurance
Volvo is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company which came into existence in the year 1915 however it rolled it out first car in the year 1927. The Volvo group’s core activity included production, and sales of trucks, buses and machinery equipment. Volvo Cars is a separate entity since it was sold off in 1999. The company has its head quarters at Gothenburg and produces wide variety of luxury cars. It manufactures models ranging from SUVs, station wagons and luxury sedans. In India, Volvo has its head quarters in Gurgaon with its first dealership in Chandigarh. The company now has offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Pune as well.
Cars in the Indian market
- VOLVO V40: Volvo V40 hatchback has total length measuring at 4369mm and a width stretching about 1857mm (excluding the outside mirrors). Its overall height stands at 1420mm, which is quite low. This vehicle has a very long wheelbase of 2647mm.
- VOLVO S60: The car is available in two fuel options with three engine configurations. Volvo S60 is a Sweden made compact car of executive edition and has been selling in the market since 2000.
- VOLVO V40 CROSS COUNTRY: Volvo V40 Cross country is a luxury car with compactness of a hatch and comfort of a sedan. It was launched in India in April 2015. The car is available in Raw Copper metallic, Black sapphire, passion red, electric silver metallic, misty blue and crystal white pearl color variants.