Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance
Mercedes Benz is a German auto maker known for its luxury cars, buses, coaches and trucks. Its cars are known all over the world for their superior technology and design. The company was founded in the year 1926 by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler. The company has its head quarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Mercedes Benz presence in India dates back more than 50 years. It has its R & D centre in Bangalore while its manufacturing facility is located in Chennai.
Mercedes Benz offers full range of passenger cars, light commercial and heavy equipment. Below is the current range of vehicles:
- A-class: Hatchback.
- B-class: Multi-purpose vehicles are produced under this nomenclature.
- C-class: All types of saloon, estate wagons and Coupe’s are produced under this range.
- CLA class: Four door coupe.
- CLS class: Four door coupe and Estate.
- E-class: All types of saloon, estate, Coupe and Cabriolet are produced under this nomenclature.
- G-class: Sports Utility vehicles.
- S-class: Luxury saloons, Coupe and Cabriolet manufactured under this nomenclature.
- AMG GT: Sports car’s or Super cars are produced under this range
Latest News about Mercedes Benz
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Facelift is all set to launch in India. The price of S350 d (diesel model) starts from Rs.1.33 crore and that of S 450 (petrol Model) is from Rs. 1.37 crore. S-Class 350 d takes pride in being India’s first homemade BSVI-compliant automobile and has a powerful diesel engine. This state-of-the-art engine is equipped to run on BS VI fuel.
The exterior of the facelifted vehicle comes with new headlamps, tail lamps, and revamped front & rear bumpers. The car has newly designed wheels. The interior of the car has been given 2 new 12.3-inch HD screens that function as the central command unit and can provide infotainment as well. The S-Class comes with wooden panels for interior trim and leather overlay for the side panels and the seats. The latest model of S-Class has innovative seats that offer latest fragrance function in addition to the heated, cooled, & massage options.
The car comes with an updated radar-oriented driving assistance system that eliminates accident-related risks and upgrades the safety of its passengers.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More