- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Mercedes-Benz Car Insurance
Mercedes Benz is a German auto maker known for its luxury cars, buses, coaches and trucks. Its cars are known all over the world for their superior technology and design. The company was founded in the year 1926 by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler. The company has its head quarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Mercedes Benz presence in India dates back more than 50 years. It has its R & D centre in Bangalore while its manufacturing facility is located in Chennai.
Mercedes Benz offers full range of passenger cars, light commercial and heavy equipment. Below is the current range of vehicles:
B-class: Multi-purpose vehicles are produced under this nomenclature.
C-class: All types of saloon, estate wagons and Coupe’s are produced under this range.
CLA class: Four door coupe.
CLS class: Four door coupe and Estate.
E-class: All types of saloon, estate, Coupe and Cabriolet are produced under this nomenclature.
G-class: Sports Utility vehicles.
S-class: Luxury saloons, Coupe and Cabriolet manufactured under this nomenclature.
AMG GT: Sports car’s or Super cars are produced under this range
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Tata Aig Car Insurance
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- SBI Car Insurance
- L&T Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance