- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Renault Car Insurance
Renault is a French auto maker that produces passenger cars and vans. The company was established in the year 1899 and is headquartered at Boulogne-Billancourt in France. The auto maker was formed by Louis Renault along with his brothers named Marcel Renault and Fernand Renault. The company has received several international and national awards including ‘European Car of the Year’ award. It also has his presence in Formula-1 and has done well at that level.
Renault has emerged as one of the dark horse in the Indian auto market. It has slowly established its feet in India and is on an expanding spree. It has presence in over 110 cities and has total dealer count of 151. Duster is the car that can be tagged as company’s claim to fame in the Indian market and is still performing well in its segment.
Cars in the market
Renault does not have a huge line up of cars but is doing well in every segment. It has cars in the hatchback segment, sedans and SUVs to compete against other makers.
- Duster: Renault Duster 2015 is the refreshed version of the SUV though car retained the exterior design with changes to the interior and new Eco drive in order to increase efficiency of the car. Renault Duster is a car that fulfils every aspect be it design performance, features and maintenance. It is available in 12 variants with two engine options, one transmission and two fuel options.
- Pulse: The 2015 Pulse is specially customised to suit Indian market. It is uniquely designed and comes along with attractive and innovative features. The top version of the car has 15 inches alloy wheels giving it sporty looks while style of the car is enhanced by rear spoiler and laminated wind shield.
- Scala: The car is available in five colours namely solid black, pearl white, metallic silver, metallic blue and metallic red. The front part of the car hosts chrome finished bumper and grill while rear end of the car is dominated by classy looking dual exhaust pipes and tail gate. The side mirrors are body coloured and are electronic as well.