- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Mini Car Insurance
Mini is a British marquee that is owned by BMW since 1994. The company’s specialisation is small cars and has its origins in United Kingdom. The original Mini series was manufactured by British Motor Corporation from 1959 till 2000. The cars were considered as a British icon for a long time.
- MINI COOPER: Mini cooper is a four seater car available in wide range of colour combinations. The exterior of the car is available with two stripes on the bonnet. The new mini cooper is wider, taller and longer which makes it more spacious from inside, to make the journey for passengers and the driver more comfortable.
- MINI COOPER S: Mini Cooper S is product of Mini motors and launched after Mini cooper with cosmetic and aero updates to give the customer even more comfortable and unforgettable driving experience. New Mini Cooper has redesigned the black radiator grill with a honeycomb design and added two large air intakes to cool the car and to enhance the sporty look of the car.