- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Ferrari Car Insurance
Ferrari cars are known for their high speed cars and are a symbol of luxury, speed and wealth. Ferrari was founded by Enzo Ferrari in the year 1929 and company only sponsored drivers and manufactured racing cars initially. It started manufacturing passenger and legal vehicles in the year 1947. The company’s headquarters are located at Maranello in Italy. Ferrari has a rich history as far as participation in the racing events is concerned, it is very well known in Formula One. The company has most number of constructor’s championships and has produced most number of champion drivers.
Cars in the Indian market
- FERRARI CALIFORNIA: The Ferrari California was launched in May 2011 in India. The Ferrari California promises unbelievable amazing experience even with high speed and rough terrain. Ferrari California is sports car with a sleek and low height and grill in the front which add on the sportiness of the car. Dual colour interiors enhances the look and feel of the car, which available a wide and selective colours of range.
- FERRARI FF: Ferrari FF is the new four seater car from the luxury car maker. The shooting brake body is a first of its kind from Ferrari and has enough leg room for four adults. The car is powered by front mid-mounted 6.2 litre engine generating power of 660 bhp.