Its exterior is an exercise in simple yet brilliant design from Maserati. It's relatively compact for its class, but brilliantly rendered, with a deep shoveled nose bearing a trident badge and grille, sleekly sculpted fenders, and a pert rear end with a roofline that's the chief link between it and the Q-Porte.
Style: Notable features of the sleek silhouette include the front and rear mudguards, which merge into a single central form for a more dynamic overall line.
Nose: A distinctive nose
The interior is a more sober environment, a generation advanced from the bigger Maserati sedan, just slightly more technical and modern in appearance. There's a reason for that: the dash is shaped like one of its relatives from the Fiat Chrysler Group, the Jeep Cherokee. It's distanced from its origins with layers of leather and opulent trim choices like open-pore wood, and fitted with huge, cold-to-the-touch paddles for shifting. Still, some lesser cues show up in some plastic trim, in the parts-bin switches and buttons.
Power & Features
- The Ghibli's power comes from a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 engine shared with its bigger brother, the Quattroporte.
- It comes in two outputs: 345 horsepower in the standard Ghibli, and 404 hp in the Ghibli S Q4.
- One of our favorite features of Maseratis is absent--the mellifluous road of a potent Ferrari-derived V-8. In its place, the turbo V-6 makes some thrilling noises of its own, whistling nature, with some resonance at mid-range engine speeds that echoes in the tight back seat.
- Maserati says the Ghibli accelerates to 60 mph in just 5.0 seconds, topping out at 177 mph.
- Vehicle Type: Front-engine, 4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door sedan
- Engine Type: Twin-turbocharged and intercooled V-6, aluminum block and heads
- Max power:404 hp @ 5500 rpm
- Transmission:8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
What to opt for?
Maserati Ghibli is a very high end luxurious with all the features one can think of. In order to ply such an expensive car on the road, the owner must have a comprehensive insurance plan. This plan covers the car with the expense of all unexpected damages. Such damages include theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster, falling objects, damage done by animals and civil disturbance like riots etc. All such damages can be caused to anyone and in today’s era one must consider all the uncertanties to happen. Along with comprehensive insurance, owner must opt for personal insurance plan as well. Personal insurance makes one’s life so easy that in case of any casualty doesn’t bother the owner or his family monetarily. It really makes one’s life so easy. In today’s era if we have such facilities around us then why not to opt for it.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor