JSA E-rickshaw Insurance
By purchasing a JSA e-rickshaw insurance, you can get your three-wheeler financially covered against many unanticipated damages on the road for instance a road accident. Read further to know more about JSA E-rickshaw insurance online.Read more
JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Overview
JSA e-rickshaw is a 5 seater and powerful battery operated electric rickshaw by J.S. Auto Private Limited. This e-rickshaw can be used for multiple commercial purposes.
If you are looking to buy a JSA e-rickshaw, you must also consider purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your vehicle. With a JSA rickshaw insurance policy, you can protect your vehicle from multiple unforeseen damages on the road. These damages may arise out of events like collision, fire, theft, etc. Moreover, withcomprehensive commercial vehicle insurance, you can also get compensated against accidental third party damages.
JSA E Rickshaw Price List with Insurance Cost
|JSA E Rickshaw Models
|JSA E Rickshaw Models Variant*||JSA E Rickshaw
Models Ex-Showroom Price
|JSA E Rickshaw Models Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
|E-Rickshaw||Electric||Rs. 1,15,000||Rs. 4,103 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The JSA e rickshaw insurance price for different variants depends on factors like Insured Declared Value, NCB, registration year, RTO etc.
Reasons to Buy JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
Here is why you should consider purchasing a JSA e-rickshaw insurance policy for your three-wheeler:
- Legally Required: Purchasing a e rickshaw insurance policy is a legal requirement for all the e-rickshaw drivers in India as per the motor laws of India. Thus, to legally drive the vehicle in India, you must have a JSA auto insurance policy for your vehicle.
- Covers Third-Party Damages: With JSA three-wheeler insurance, you can also cover your e-rickshaw against third party death or property damages arising out of the insured vehicle.
- Covers Own Damages: An electric rickshaw insurance also financially covers a policyholder against any accidental damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to an uncertain event.
- Enhanced Coverage: You can also enhance the coverage of your JSA e rickshaw insurance policy by purchasing additional covers offered under your plan.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Types of JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
The two major types of JSA e rickshaw insurance policies offered by motor insurance companies in India are listed below:
Third-Party JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A third party JSA e rickshaw insurance policy covers a policyholder against accidental losses arising out of third party death, disability or property damages of the third party due to the insured vehicle. This is the minimum cover that you are required to purchase to legally drive in India. It excludes covering any own damage sustained by the insured vehicle.
Comprehensive JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A comprehensive JSA e rickshaw insurance cover offers maximum protection by covering own damages and third-party damages as well. It covers damages sustained by the insured three-wheeler due to emergency situations like a road accident, earthquake, theft, fire, and more. It also covers third party liabilities arising out of the insured vehicle.
Inclusions of JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A JSA e rickshaw insurance policy covers the following risks and damages caused to the insured three-wheeler:
- Damages caused to third party property, death and disability of third party are covered under a JSA e rickshaw insurance policy
- Any damage arising out of manmade acts like terrorist activity, strikes, riots, etc.
- Damages caused to the insured vehicle due to earthquake, cyclone, storms or other natural calamities
- Any loss arising out of theft or burglary of the insured e rickshaw
- Losses or damages caused to the insured three-wheeler due to fire, explosion or self-ignition are included in a JSA e rickshaw insurance policy
- Damages to the insured e rickshaw while it was in transit via rail, road, water or air.
Additional Covers under JSA E Rickshaw Insurance
A JSA e rickshaw insurance policy can also be enhanced by purchasing additional covers. These add-ons are offered under a comprehensive commercial insurance policy at an additional cost. Some additional covers are:
- Personal Accident (PA) Cover for Owner Driver
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- PA Cover for Paid Driver
- Engine Protect Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
- IMT 23 Cover
Exclusions of JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Policy
A JSA rickshaw insurance does not cover certain damages caused to the insured e rickshaw. These exclusions are:
- Any damage sustained by the insured e rickshaw due to its mechanical or electrical breakdown is excluded from the JSA rickshaw insurance
- Claims cannot be made for damages caused to the insured vehicle when the driver was drunk
- Losses sustained by the insured vehicle when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Any damage arising out of nuclear or civil war will not be covered
- Losses caused to the insured e rickshaw when it was being used for private purposes are excluded from the policy coverage
- Any damage sustained by the insured three-wheeler when it was being driven outside the specified geographical location.
How to Buy JSA E Rickshaw Insurance Online?
To buy a JSA e rickshaw insurance online without much hassle, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited (Policybazaar.com)
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, select ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’
- In the mentioned form, enter your name and mobile number and proceed further
- Now select the type of vehicle which is ‘E Rickshaw’
- Select brand name as ‘JSA’ and other details like vehicle model, and variant
- Now select vehicle’s RTO and registration year and view insurance quotes
- Choose the desired JSA e rickshaw insurance plan from the mentioned plans
- Select the desired additional covers along with your plan
- Now proceed with premium payment
- Fill in the rest of the details
- Pay the premium amount using net banking, UPI or bank cards
- After successful payment, your JSA e rickshaw insurance policy document will be mailed to you.
How to Renew JSA E Rickshaw Insurance?
For JSA e rickshaw insurance renewal online, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Mention your name and contact number in the given form
- Enter your vehicle type i.e, E-rickshaw, brand, model, RTO, registration year, variant etc.
- Enter details of the previous claim and previous policy expiry date
- From the given JSA e rickshaw insurance renewal plans, choose your desired plan
- Select an add-on cover that you wish to include in your plan
- Select the NCB discount received on your previous policy
- Now pay the premium via any of the given online payment modes
- After successful payment, your JSA e rickshaw insurance policy will be renewed. You will receive a policy soft copy instantly in your mail.
You might be interested in
Claim Procedure under JSA E Rickshaw Insurance
To raise a JSA e rickshaw insurance claim, follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- Inform the insurance company about the damages within 48 hours of the accident
- Once the claim has been registered, the insurer will send a surveyor to inspect the insured vehicle
- Now submit all the required documents for the claim to be processed
- The insured vehicle will now be sent to the network garage for repairs and the claim will be settled directly with them
- If the repairs have been done in a non-network garage, the claim amount will be reimbursed to you once the repairs are done.
Documents Required to Raise a Claim under JSA E Rickshaw Insurance
Here are some important documents that you need to keep handy while raising a JSA e rickshaw insurance claim:
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of driving license
- E rickshaw insurance papers
- Copy of Police FIR
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Repair bills and estimates of repair
Ans: Yes, having a commercial vehicle insurance for your e-rickshaw is mandatory as per the motor laws of India. Thus, to legally drive in India, you must have at least a third party e-rickshaw insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, you will need a separate commercial vehicle insurance policy for each of your JSA e-rickshaw. One JSA auto insurnace policy will only cover one e-rickshaw.
Ans: Yes, you can compare JSA e rickshaw insurance prices of multiple insurers on Policybazaar.com before purchasing a commercial vehicle insurance policy for your vehicle.
Ans: You can download your JSA e rickshaw insurance policy document by logging into the insurer’s official website or from your account dashboard by signing in on Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, a Police FIR is a mandatory document to raise a claim under a JSA e rickshaw insurance policy. Police FIR is required in case of theft and third party damages.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for...
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that...
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity...
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial...
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport...