- Lamborghini Huracan hits 60 mph in 2.5 seconds; the estimated top speed is 202 mph.
- Available in convertible as well.
- Has full LED headlamps, which ensures higher contrast in night conditions.
- Exclusive feature: The driver can select street, sport, or race mode to alter how systems like the engine or transmission respond while driving. Depending on what mode is selected, even engine sound is different.
Lamborghini Huracan has a lot many interior options which make it one of the most comfortable cars for the riders.
- Has choice for full electric control and heating of the sport seats
- Has standard lengthwise alignment for sport seats and electric backrest.
- Has an optional navigation system and leather upholstering which gives it a very classy look.
Power and Performance:
To ensure its balance and performance, Lamborghini Huracan is a mid-engine car direct fuel injection and multi-point fuel injection. The Huracán's top speed is over 325 km/h (202 mph). It can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.5 seconds and from 0 to 200 km/h (124 mph) in 8.1 seconds.
- Displacement: 5,204 cm³
- Maximum Power: 610 CV (449 kW) @ 8,250 RPM
- Overall length: 4,459 mm (175.55 in)
- Airbags: Full Size dual-stage front airbags Full size lateral airbags
What to opt for?
No wonder, Lamborghini Huracan is one of the most expensive and luxurious car one can possess. A damage to such a swanky car would result into huge loss of money as well time. So in order to protect or safeguard yourself from such an unwanted stress and money loss, one should always opt for Comprehensive as well as Personal Insurance Plan. A Comprehensive Insurance Plan will insure the car in case of theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster, falling objects, damage done by animals and civil disturbance like riots etc, whereas a Personal Insurance Plan I for one’s personal benefit. For example, if the driver is insured, then in case of any accident his all personal hospitalization or treatment expenses will be born the Insurance company and the victim may or may not spend even a single penny from his pocket. There it is always advisable to go with suitable Insurance plan for your car.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor
13 Sep 2023When buying car insurance, it is essential to have a thorough