Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance
If you plan to buy a Datsun redi-Go car, make sure to also buy a Datsun redi-Go car insurance policy. This insurance will provide you with legal and financial coverage against multiple expenses arising out of uncertain events like accidents, third-party injuries, natural calamities, etc.
Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance Price
The Datsun redi-Go car insurance prove for different variants are mentioned in the table below:
|Datsun redi-Go Car Variants
|Ex-Showroom Price||Insured Declared Value (IDV)||Zero Depreciation Cover||Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)|
|A||Rs. 3,97,800||Rs. 1,27,350||Rs. 1,592||Rs. 2,423 onwards|
|T||Rs. 4,25,800||Rs. 1,11,240||Rs. 1,044||Rs. 2,381 onwards|
|T(O) 800CC||Rs. 4,53,600||Rs. 1,14,840||Rs. 1,077||Rs. 2,390 onwards|
|T(O) 1.0L||Rs. 4,74,500||Rs. 1,20,240||Rs. 1,128||Rs. 2,404 onwards|
|T(O) Smart Drive Auto||Rs. 4,95,600||Rs. 1,50,120||Rs. 1,408||Rs. 2,481 onwards|
*Disclaimer: The Datsun redi-Go car insurance premium for multiple variants depends on various factors like Insured Declared Value, add-ons, coverage, NCB, etc.
Features of Datsun redi-Go Car
Datsun redi-Go is a bold and innovative hatchback by Datsun Motors. The car comes in economic pricing with a petrol engine. It offers both manual and automatic transmission with some interesting interior and exterior features.
The car is also equipped with some useful safety features. Moreover, the hatchback has also won Best Small Hatchback of 2016 awards at India.com Auto Awards.
Interiors of Datsun redi-Go Car
- The interiors of Datsun redi-go are advanced and very comfortable.
- The car is equipped with an 8-inch Advanced Infotainment System with Apple car play and Android auto.
- The interiors are studded with a dual-tone dashboard that makes it look more appealing.
- For extra comfort, the hatchback also offers best-in-class leg space, smart utility spaces and flexible storage capacity as well.
- Some other useful features of the car include Smart drive auto, Reverse parking assist camera, ergonomic cabin space and more.
Exteriors of Datsun redi-Go Car
- Datsun redi-Go offers stylish exteriors in 6 attractive colours.
- The car is equipped with a chrome-finish honeycomb front grille, giving the exteriors a bold look.
- The distinctive LED DRLs present on the front give the hatchback a more enhanced look and feel.
- Some other distinct features of this car include body-coloured ORVMs, an intermittent wiper, a wider solid stance, and distinctive LED DRLs.
Specifications of Datsun redi-Go Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||799 and 999|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||50@5500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||91@4250|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||28|
Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance: Inclusions
Losses and damages that are included in a Datsun redi-Go car insurance coverage include:
- Damages caused to the third party such as third party demise, injury and property damage
- Any loss arising out of burglary or theft of the insured car are also covered in the four wheeler insurance online
- Any damage arising out of the fire, ignition and explosion of the insured car
- Damages sustained by the insured Datsun redi-Go due to manmade acts like riots, strikes and terrorist acts
- Damages to the insured car arising out of natural disasters like cyclones, earthquakes, floods, storms, etc.
- Damages arising out of external means such as a road accident are covered
- Claims can also be made for damages when the insured car was in-transit via railways, roadways, airways and waterways.
Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance: Exclusions
A Datsun redi-Go insurance does not cover the following contingencies under its coverage:
- Depreciation borne by the insured Datsun redi-Go car is not covered under the vehicle insurance policy
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was drunk
- Losses arising out of the mechanical or electrical failure of the insured Datsun car
- Damages sustained by Datsun redi-Go car when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Claims cannot be made for damages sustained by the insured car when used for commercial purposes
- Any contractual liability of the owner/driver of the car is also not covered by the Datsun car insurance policy.
Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance: Add-ons
A Datsun redi-Go four-wheeler insurance policy can be enhanced by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium. These add-ons are:
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- NCB Retention Cover
- Personal Baggage Cover
How to Buy Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance Online?
To buy a Datsun redi-Go four-wheeler insurance online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- On the homepage of Policybazaar.com, select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- On the given form enter your car number or select any of the other two options
- On the next few pages, you will be required to select details of your car such as RTO, model, variant, fuel type, and registration year.
- Fill in the given registration form with your name, mobile number and email id.
- Choose the desired Datsun redi-Go car insurance plan from the given plans
- Select the additional covers you wish to add to your policy
- Once you are satisfied with your plan, proceed with premium payment
- Pay the premium amount using the online payment mode of your choice
- As soon as you have made the payment, you will receive your Datsun redi-Go insurance papers in your email address.
How to Renew Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance?
Below mentioned are some easy steps for a Datsun redi-Go car insurance renewal online from Policybazaar.com:
- Select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- Enter your car number on the given form and proceed forward
- Select your car RTO, model, variant, fuel type and registration year
- Fill in the registration form
- Select previous policy expiry date and previous claim details
- Choose the desired Datsun redi-Go insurance renewal plans along with the desired additional covers
- Select NCB discount of your previous four-wheeler insurance policy
- Pay the premium amount via UPI, bank cards or net banking
- Once you have paid the premium amount, your four-wheeler insurance will be renewed. Your policy documents will be mailed to you.
Datsun redi-Go Car Insurance FAQs
Q1. Which insurance cover is best for a Datsun redi-Go car?
Ans: Choosing the best car insurance plan depends on the coverage you want for your car. If you only want to cover third-party damages, choosing a third-party car insurance policy can be best for you. However, if you also want to cover own damages alongwith third-party liabilities, you can go with comprehensive car insurance for your Datsun redi-Go car.
Q2. What factors affect Datsun redi-go insurance cost?
Ans:Factors that affect Datsun redi-go four-wheeler insurance premium include:
- Coverage opted
- Insured Declared Value of the car
- No Claim Bonus reward
- Any modifications done to your car
- Engine Displacement of the car
- Make and model of the car
Q3. Can I cover my driver under my Datsun car insurance?
Ans: Yes, you can also cover your driver under Datsun redi-Go car insurance by purchasing a driver cover along with your comprehensive car insurance plan. A driver add-on will give compensation in case of death and injury to the driver.
Q4. Are there any documents required while filing a Datsun redi-Go insurance claim?
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Datsun redi-Go car insurance claim:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Repair bills and estimates of repairs
- Car Insurance documents
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR
Q5. Can I transfer my NCB to my new Datsun redi-Go car?
Ans: Yes, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus reward from your old car insurance company when you purchase a new car. You will require an NCB certificate from your old car insurance company to get your NCB transferred.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
30 Mar 2023Car insurance is a mandatory requirement for all cars plying on
22 Mar 2023When an unanticipated road accident occurs, filing a car insurance
20 Mar 2023A car's ownership is usually transferred if the car is sold to a
16 Mar 2023Due to their diverse benefits such as lower fuel economy and low
15 Mar 2023With an aim to phase out unfit and polluting vehicles, the