Dc Avanti Car Insurance
The DC Avanti is a designer sports car produced by DC Design, an Indian design firm headed by Dilip Chhabria. Its name was based on the Studebaker Avanti and it is a reference to The Adventures of Tintin comics. It was unveiled at the 2012 Auto Expo in Delhi. DC Avanti is not just a car but a dream that comes true. Also it’s not a car made with passion but with love.
The DC Avanti is powered by a Renault-sourced, 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine producing 250 bhp with a six-speed dual-clutch transmission. It weighs 1562 kg and is currently in the production stage.
- The car makes its rider feel special with its premium exterior colors, 20” alloys and spacious interiors with customizations
- Ride with confidence in a roll cage design body, high quality Italian rubber and tyres with perfect combination of safety and performance.
- Incredible light and spacious interior with reverse came for easier communication.
- Bi-halogen, projector headlamps provide long range clarity which helps the night riders.
Engine and gearbox
The sportscar is a mid-engined vehicle that is powered by the critically acclaimed Ford Eco Boost 2.0-litre four-cylinder (Euro-4) engine. This mill churns out 250bhp of power and 360Nm of torque and has been mated to a six-speed manual transmission that sends power to the rear wheels. DC Design house has equipped the car with a double wishbone setup both, at the front and at the rear as well.
- Maximum Speed Electronically limited to 200 KMPH
- Max power:250 bhp @ 5500 RPM
- Transmission:6 speed Manual
What to opt for?
DC Avanti is a luxurious designer car with outstanding features. The buyer must opt for a comprehensive insurance plan in order to cover the car for all possible reasons that could cause any damage. Also with increasing population and number of vehicles on the roads, the demographics of road accidents and casualties are also increasing. Therefore in order to lower the risk and aftereffects of such mishaps, one must opt for personal accident coverage as well. It not only protects from monitory loss but also safeguards our family from mental fatigue.
It may be tempting to save money on car insurance premiums by opting not to buy comprehensive coverage on your vehicle. But, if your car was damaged, would you be able to afford to fix or replace such an expensive car? Now as you have understood the importance of insurance, you must buy one as soon you plan to buy a new car.