Kia Carens Car Insurance Price
The Kia Carens car insurance premium for different variants are mentioned in the table below:
|Kia Carens Car Variants
|Insured Declared Value (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation Cover
|Kia Carens Car Insurance Premium (Comprehensive Car Insurance)
|Rs. 4,512 onwards
|Rs. 4,634 onwards
|Prestige Plus Petrol
|Rs. 5,194 onwards
|Rs. 5,234 onwards
|Luxury Plus Petrol
|Rs. 5,487 onwards
*Disclaimer: The Kia Carens car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like coverage opted, additional covers, NCB reward, etc.
Features of Kia Carens Car
Kia Carens is a 6 and 7 seater recreational vehicle (RV) from Kia Motors Pvt Ltd. The car looks like a combination of an SUV and MPV with some really interesting features. The car comes in a petrol engine with automatic and manual transmission. It is offered in 4 variants and 8 eye-catchy colours to choose from and is equipped with a plethora of comfort and safety features.
Interiors of Kia Carens Car
- Kia Carens car is equipped with rich two-tone black and beige interiors with Indigo accents.
- The car comes with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Bose 8-speaker sound system for enhanced entertainment
- The cabin of the car is feature-rich with paddle shifters, an air purifier, and an electric sunroof, ventilated front seats and more.
- To make the drive safe and convenient, Kia Carens offers features like six airbags, ESC, brake assist, hill control and more.
Exteriors of Kia Carens Car
- The exteriors of Kia Carens are bold with 8 stunning colours.
- To give a sleek and distinct look, the car is equipped with LED DRLs with crown jewel LED headlamps.
- The wheels of Kia Carens are R16 dual-tone crystal cut alloy wheels.
- The rear of Kia Carens is equipped with chrome bumpers having a diamond knurling pattern.
- The car also comes with a skylight sunroof that will make your long drives more beautiful and fun
Specifications of Kia Carens Car
|Engine displacement (cc)
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)
|Manual & Automatic
|Fuel tank capacity
Kia Carens Car Insurance: Inclusions
Damages and losses that are covered under a Kia Carens motor insurance policy include:
- Third-party liabilities like third-party injuries, death and property damages
- Any damage caused to the insured Kia Carens car due to strikes, riots, and terrorist acts.
- Losses arising out of theft, housebreaking or burglary of the insured car are included in policy coverage
- Any damage arising out of hurricanes, cyclones, floods, typhoons and other natural calamities
- Claims can also be made for any in-transit damage caused to the insured vehicle
- Any damage caused due to fire, self-ignition or explosion of the insured Kia Carens car is also covered.
Kia Carens Car Insurance: Exclusions
Risks that a Kia Carens car insurance policy does not cover include:
- Losses arising out of general wear and tear of the insured car
- Any depreciation sustained by the insured car over the years is also not covered
- Accidental damages caused to the insured Kia Caren car when being driven without a valid driving license
- Any damage sustained by the insured car when being used for commercial purposes
- Damages caused to the insured car when driven under the influence of alcohol are not covered
- Contractual liabilities of the owner/driver of the insured car are also not covered by the Kia Carens vehicle insurance policy.
Kia Carens Car Insurance: Add-ons
Add-on covers that a policyholder can purchase under a Kia car insurance policy include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Kia Carens Car Insurance Online?
Follow these simple steps to purchase a Kia Carens car insurance from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown on Policybazaar.com
- Select any of the given options on the form
- Select car details such as RTO, model, fuel type, variant and registration year
- Fill in the given registration form
- From the given Kia Carens car insurance plans of multiple insurers, choose the desired plan
- You can also select the additional covers from the ‘Addons and Accessories’ section
- Proceed with the ‘Summary and Payment’ option
- Pay the premium amount using UPI, cards or net banking
- Once the payment is complete, you will instantly receive your Kia Carens car insurance policy documents on your email address.
How to Renew Kia Carens Car Insurance?
For an easy Kia Carens car insurance renewal online, follow these steps mentioned below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the ‘Car Insurance’ page
- On the given form, enter your Kia Carens car number
- Select car details such as model, variant, fuel type, etc on rest of the pages
- Fill in the given form with your name, email and mobile number
- Select expiry date of previous four-wheeler insurance policy
- Select whether you have previously made a claim or not
- From the mentioned car policy renewal, choose the desired plan
- Select the desired additional covers as well
- Pay the verified premium using digital payment modes
- After successful payment, your Kia Carens car insurance renewal documents will be mailed to you.
Kia Carens Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Kia Carens car insurance claim:
- Claim form duly filled and signed
- Car insurance papers
- Repair bills
- Police FIR
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of Registration Certificate
Ans: Yes, you can compare Kia car insurance plans of multiple car insurance companies on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your needs.
Ans:Yes, you can follow the below-mentioned tips to reduce the premium of Kia car insurance:
- Become a member of Automobile Associations of India
- Install an anti-theft device in your car
- Compare car insurance quotes before purchasing
- Do not make a claim during a policy year to retain your NCB reward
Ans: No, you will not require any document or paper to renew your Kia four-wheeler insurance policy from Policybazaar.com. Simply head to the ‘Car Insurance’ page and renew your policy in just 5 minutes.
Ans: Yes, as per the motor laws, it is a compulsory requirement for every car owner to have at least a third-party car insurance policy to drive on the roads of India.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance