Nissan Kicks Variants with Car Insurance Price
Depreciation Cover* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Plans)|
|XL 1.5||Rs. 9,50,000||Rs. 5,65,245||Rs. 2,544||Rs. 7,655 onwards|
|XV||Rs. 10,00,000||Rs. 5,94,995||Rs. 2,677||Rs. 7,878 onwards|
|XV Premium||Rs. 13,69,000||Rs. 8,59,950||Rs. 6,450||Rs. 12,083 onwards|
|XV Turbo||Rs. 12,30,000||Rs. 6,22,120||Rs. 3,111||Rs. 8,518 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The car insurance price for different variants of Nissan Kicks depends upon several factors like coverage type, IDV, add-on covers, NCB discount, etc. The prices are for a 2021 registered car under DL1 RTO.
Features of Nissan Kicks Car
This globally renowned car brand is known for its power and performance. It is a mid-size SUV with some advanced features.
- The Nissan Kicks is equipped with the most powerful 1.3L turbocharged engine
- The SUV has Hill Start Assist (HSA) to gear up on the hilly roads
- Feel convenience in every drive with Floating 8.0 A-VI and voice recognition
- The SUV has a First-in-Class remote engine start, so just press it and enjoy the drive
- For a high comfort quotient, the Kicks has an Automatic AC function and keeps the cabin temperature as per your preferences
- The car has an enhanced braking system equipped with ABS and EBD.
- The car is powered and styled with R17 5-spoke alloy wheels
- The car also has stunning contours and vivid curves that attract everyone
- With power, the car has stylish roof rails, boomerang tail lamps, cornering fog lamps, rear fog lamps, a floating roof, a shark fin antenna, and door-mounted ORVM with indicators.
Specifications of Nissan Kicks Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1330 and 1498|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||153.87@5500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||254@1600|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||50 litres|
Coverage Under Nissan Kicks Car Insurance
A Nissan Kicks insurance policy provides coverage for both the third-party liabilities and the own damages. In a comprehensive car insurance policy, the following circumstances are covered-
- Damages caused to the insured Nissan Kicks due to any natural calamities like earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons etc.
- Man-made disasters like strikes and riots are also covered
- Losses are covered when the insured SUV is stolen or is declared as a total loss
- Coverage for third-party liabilities such as death, disability and property damage in case of an accident
- Damages caused to the insured SUV are covered in case of theft, housebreaking or fire explosion
- Damages are covered when an insured SUV meets with the accident or sustains a collision.
Under a Nissan Kicks car insurance policy, certain perils are not covered. Here is the list of exclusions for which you won't receive any coverage-
- Damages to the insured car due to regular wear and tear are not covered
- Damages sustained by the insured SUV when the driver was found under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Damages sustained when the driver did not have any of the mandatory documents like RC, DL, PUC certificate, and a valid car insurance policy
- Loss arising to the insured vehicle out of the contractual liabilities
- Damages sustained to the insured SUV outside the geographical boundaries mentioned in the policy documents.
- Damages caused to the insured car due to electrical or mechanical breakdown
You might be interested in
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance: Add-ons
By paying a little extra premium, you can easily buy additional covers with your car insurance policy and enhance its coverage. Some of the popular add-on covers you can buy with your comprehensive car insurance policy are as follows:
- NCB Protection Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow the below process to buy or renew Nissan car insurance online
- Click on the “Car Insurance” tab from the homepage
- On the next page, enter your car number or choose the “Brand New Car” option.
- Select your RTO, car brand, and the car model
- Now select your car variant, fuel type, and the registration year of the car
- On the next page, fill out the registration form
- From the different Nissan Kicks insurance plans available, choose the desired plan
- Here you can also view the details of your policy by clicking on 'View Policy Details'
- Moreover, you can also buy riders from the 'Add-ons' section
- Proceed further by clicking on the 'Summary and Payment' option
- On the next page, fill in the proposal form by entering other details
- At last, pay the premium amount through UPI/ net banking/ banking cards
- After your payment is successful, your Nissan Kicks car insurance policy will be issued at your registered email ID.
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can buy two types of car insurance plans for your Nissan Kicks car. The third-party liability plan is a compulsory cover and protects you against third-party liabilities that may arise after an accident. Another one is a comprehensive car insurance policy. It provides financial protection for the own damages and third-party liabilities.
Ans: Yes. In India, it is mandatory to buy at least third-party liability cover for your car.
Ans: Own-damage coverage means your insurance provider will compensate for all the damages and loss to the insured vehicle during an accident.
Ans: No. You cannot transfer the add-on covers of your Nissan Kicks car insurance policy while transferring the ownership of the car
Ans: Usually, all car insurance providers offer a cashless claim feature. You can check
Ans: Yes, you can follow these tips to reduce the insurance price of your Nissan Kicks car:
- Try not to raise a claim during the policy year
- Install safety devices like ARAI-approved anti-theft device in your four-wheeler
- Opt for Pay as you drive car insurance if you are an occasional driver
- Compare vehicle insurance plans before purchasing
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
29 Nov 2023Considering the population of rats in our country, it is common to
29 Sep 2023The concept of Own Damage(OD) is not a new one. For those of us
29 Sep 2023Filing a motor insurance claim can be a complex process, and
29 Sep 2023To continue receiving coverage benefits, it's necessary to renew
20 Sep 2023Having third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the motor