Nissan Kicks Car Insurance
Are you looking for a mid-size and a compact SUV? Well, the all-new Nissan Kicks is here to attract you with its cutting-edge features and powerful turbo engine. However, to protect it from several unpredicted road risks, it is recommended to buy Nissan Kicks car insurance. Read on to know more about Nissan Kicks car insurance.
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Price
Variants (2019 Registration)
Depreciation Cover* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Price* (Comprehensive Plans)|
|XV 1498 MT||Rs 9,99,990||Rs 5,91,300||Rs 5,026||Rs 4,931 onwards|
|XV Premium 1330 MT||Rs 13,20,000||Rs 6,45,145||Rs 4,645||Rs 5,481 onwards|
|XV Premium 1330 AT||Rs 14,90,000||Rs 7,21,645||Rs 5,196||Rs 5,726 onwards|
|XV Premium (O) 1330 MT||Rs 14,20,000||Rs 6,98,695||Rs 5,031||Rs 5,653 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The car insurance price for different variants of Nissan Kicks depends upon several factors like coverage type, IDV, add-on covers, NCB discount, etc.
Interiors of Nissan Kicks Car
- This globally renowned car brand is known for its power. The Nissan Kicks is equipped with the most powerful 1.3L turbocharged engine
- Making your ride smooth with new performance X-Tronic CVT 7-step M-mode
- The SUV has Hill Start Assist (HSA) to gear up in the hilly roads
- Feel convenience in every drive with Floating 8.0 A-VI and voice recognition
- The SUV has a First-in-Class remote engine start, so just press it and enjoy the drive
- For a high comfort quotient, the Kicks has an Automatic AC function and keep the cabin temperature as per your preferences
- The car has an enhanced braking system equipped with ABS and EBD.
Exteriors of Nissan Kicks Car
- The car is powered and styled with R17 5-spoke alloy wheels
- The car also has stunning contours and vivid curves that attract everyone
- With power, the car has stylish roof rails, boomerang tail lamps, cornering fog lamps, rear fog lamps, a floating roof, shark fin antenna, and door-mounted ORVM with indicators.
Specifications of Nissan Kicks Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||1330 and 1498|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||153.87@5500|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||254@1600|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||50 litres|
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance: Inclusions
Your Nissan Kicks insurance policy provides coverage for both the third-party liabilities and the own damages. In your comprehensive car insurance policy, the following circumstances are covered-
- Damages caused to the insured Nissan Kicks due to any natural calamities, and man-made disasters are covered
- Losses are covered when the insured SUV is stolen or is declared as a total loss
- Coverage for the third-party liabilities in case of an accident
- Damages caused to the insured SUV are covered in case of theft, housebreaking or fire explosion
- Damages are covered when an insured SUV meets with the accident
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance: Exclusions
Under your car Nissan Kicks car insurance policy certain perils are not covered. Here is the list of exclusions for which you won't receive any coverage-
- Damages to the insured car due to regular wear and tear are not covered
- Damages sustained by the insured SUV when the driver was found under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Damages sustained when the driver was not having any of the mandatory documents like RC, DL, PUC certificate, and the valid car insurance policy
- Loss arising to the insured vehicle out of the contractual liabilities
- Damages sustained to the insured SUV outside the geographical boundaries mentioned in the policy documents.
- Damages caused to the insured car due to electrical or mechanical breakdown
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance: Add-ons
By paying a little extra premium, you can easily buy additional covers with your car insurance policy and enhance the coverage. Some of the popular add-on covers you can buy with your comprehensive car insurance policy are as follows-
- NCB Protection Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Tyre Protection Cover
- Engine Protection Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Online?
Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow the below process to buy Nissan car insurance online-
- Visit Policybazaar.com and choose the 'Car Insurance' option from the 'Insurance Products' drop-down list
- On the next page, enter your car number or choose any other options as per your preferences
- Select your RTO, car brand, and the car model
- Now select your car variant, fuel type, and the registration year of the car
- On the next page, fill out the registration form
- From different plans available, choose the desired car insurance plan
- Here you can also view the details of your policy by clicking on 'View Policy Details'
- Moreover, you can also buy riders from the 'Add-ons' section
- Proceed further by clicking on the 'Summary and Payment' option
- On the next page, fill in the proposal form by entering other details
- At last, pay the premium amount through UPI/ net banking/ banking cards
- After your payment is successful, your Nissan Kicks car insurance policy will be issued at your registered email id.
How to Renew Nissan Kicks Car Insurance Online?
For better understanding of the Nissan Kicks car insurance renewal process, you can follow the below steps-
- At Policybazaar.com, click on 'Insurance Products' and choose 'Car Insurance' from the drop-down menu
- Enter your car number and proceed further to select other details like model, variant, fuel type, and car's registration year
- On the next page, enter the expiry date of your Nissan Kicks previous year policy and other asked details
- Choose any add-on covers and find the best plan for your car
- Select the NCB discount percentage
- Next, pay the premium amount, and the insurer will send the Nissan Kicks car insurance renewal papers at your registered mail id.
Nissan Kicks Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: At Policybazaar.com, you can buy two types of car insurance plans for your Nissan Kicks car. The third-party liability plan is a compulsory cover and protects you against third-party liabilities that may arise after an accident. Another one is a comprehensive car insurance policy. It provides financial protection for the own damages and third-party liabilities both.
Ans: Yes. In India, it is mandatory to buy at least third-party liability cover for your car.
Ans: Own-damage coverage means your insurance provider will compensate for all the damages and loss to the insured vehicle during an accident.
Ans: No. You cannot transfer the add-on covers of your Nissan Kicks car insurance policy while transferring the ownership of the car.
Ans: Usually, all car insurance providers offer cashless claim feature. For further information, you can check it at Policybazaar.com.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car insurance articles
09 Jan 2023Yes, your comprehensive car insurance policy may cover the damages
03 Jan 2023As per the IRDAI guidelines, all motor insurance sectors including
09 Dec 2022Roadside Assistance is an add-on cover offered with your
06 Dec 2022No, any damage to the nut bolt or any other consumable of your
05 Dec 2022Third-party car insurance is a mandatory cover as per the motor