Nissan Magnite Car Insurance
With a Nissan Magnite car insurance policy, you can legally and financially cover your car from damages arising out of unanticipated events such as fire, strikes, etc. A Nissan Magnite is a compact SUV offering some advanced exterior and interior features along with a comfortable drive.
Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Price
|Nissan Magnite Variants (2018 Registration)||Ex-showroom Prices||Insured Declared Value* (IDV)||Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)||Estimated Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Price* (Own Damage Car insurance policy)|
|XV Turbo CVT||Rs. 9,67,700||Rs. 5,40,540||Rs. 5,071||Rs.1,902 onwards|
|XV Turbo Premium CVT||Rs.10,20,000||Rs. 5,89,050||Rs. 5,526||Rs. 2,072 onwards|
|XV Premium MT||Rs. 8,14,500||Rs. 4,75,650||Rs. 4,462||Rs. 1,673 onwards|
|XV MT||Rs. 7,42,300||Rs. 4,20,840||Rs. 3,948||Rs. 1,480 onwards|
|XV Executive||Rs. 7,05,900||Rs. 4,22,100||Rs. 3,960||Rs. 1,485 onwards|
|XL MT||Rs. 6,79,900||Rs. 3,77,370||Rs. 3,540||Rs. 1,328 onwards|
|XE MT||Rs. 5,87,900||Rs. 3,14,370||Rs. 2,949||Rs. 1,106 onwards|
|XV Turbo MT||Rs. 8,77,800||Rs. 4,83,840||Rs. 4,539||Rs. 1,702 onwards|
|XL Turbo MT||Rs. 7,92,900||Rs. 4,40,370||Rs. 4,131||Rs. 1,549 onwards|
|XV Turbo Premium MT||Rs. 9,33,100||Rs. 5,32,350||Rs. 4,994||Rs. 1,873 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The Nissan Magnite car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like additional covers, IDV, NCB discount, deductibles, etc.
Features of Nissan Magnite Car
A Nissan Magnite is a compact 5 seater SUV by Nissan Motor Company. The car has also received the ‘Compact SUV of the Year' award by BBC TopGear India in 2021. The Nissan Magnite boasts some powerful interior and exterior features along with quality comfort and luxury. The car comes in both manual and automatic transmission with a petrol engine. The SUV offers bold looks and comes in 8 distinct colours to choose from.
Interiors of Nissan Magnite Car
- The interiors of Nissan Magnite are spacious with 336-litre cargo space along with various utility storage spaces
- The SUV also offers a feature of a short turning radius of 5m to help effortlessly make a turn on the roads
- The engine of Nissan Magnite is a very powerful HRAO engine that makes your driving experience a lot better.
- To give drivers round the clock safety and convenience, the SUV comes with NissanConnect which offers 50+ features including Smartwatch connectivity
- Some other useful features of the car include an Around view monitor, ABS with EBD, hill assist, dual front airbags, traction control and more.
Exteriors of Nissan Magnite Car
- Nissan Magnite is a bold SUV offering eye-catchy looks with sleek halogen headlamps.
- The signature bumper chrome finish makes the SUV look more stylish yet classy
- The SUV also comes with coloured roof rails that offer a 50kg load capacity
- The wheels of Nissan Magnite are 16inch diamond-cut alloy wheels that offer a comfortable and smooth drive
Specifications of Nissan Magnite Car
|Engine displacement (cc)||999|
|Maximum power (PS@rpm)||100@5000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||160@2800-3600|
|Transmission mode||Manual and Automatic|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
Nissan Magnite Car Insurance: Inclusions
A Nissan Magnite car insurance policy offers coverage for the following losses and damages:
- Damages caused to the third party including death, disability and property damage are covered under a Nissan Magnite insurance policy
- Any loss arising out of the fire, explosion or self-ignition of the insured car is also covered
- Damages arising out of manmade activities like strikes, and riots are included in the policy coverage
- Losses caused to the insured car due to natural calamities like storms, earthquakes, tempests, landslides, hurricanes, etc.
- Any damage arising out of external means, for instance, a road accident or collision is also covered in the car policy
- Losses sustained by the insured Nissan Magnite due to theft, or burglary
- Damages caused to the insured car while it was in transit via waterways, railways, airways or roadways are also included in the policy coverage
Nissan Magnite Car Insurance: Exclusions
Exclusions or damages that are not covered under a Nissan Magnite car insurance policy include:
- Damages sustained by the insured car as a result of drunk driving are not covered in policy coverage
- Losses caused to the insured car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any loss arising out of contractual liability of the owner is excluded from the policy coverage
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not having a driving license
- Any damage caused by the commercial use of a private insured car are not covered in Nissan Magnite car insurance policy
- Losses sustained by the Nissan Magnite due to general wear and tear, ageing are also excluded
- Claims cannot be made for damages sustained outside the geographical limits as specified in the car insurance policy
Nissan Magnite Car Insurance: Add-ons
Additional covers that are provided under a Nissan Magnite car insurance policy include:
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Key Protect Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Add-ons for your car insurance
Bumper to Bumper Insurance
Car Accessories Cover
Compulsory Personal Accident Cover
Daily Allowance Cover
Engine Protection Cover
Key Replacement Cover
Multi-Year Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB) in Car Insurance
Personal Possessions Cover
Return To Invoice
Rim Damage Cover
Tyre Protector Cover
Voluntary Deductible in Car Insurance
Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
How to Buy Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Online?
To purchase a Nissan Magnite insurance policy online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com, and select the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- In the given form, enter your car number or select ‘Brand New Car’ or ‘Proceed without a car number’
- From the list of RTOs select your car’s RTOs and brand name such as ‘Nissan’
- Now select the fuel type, variant and registration year of your car
- Register yourself by filling in the form on the next page
- You will now be able to find multiple Nissan Magnite car insurance plans. Choose the desired plan.
- Select any add-on cover along with your plan.
- Now proceed with the Payment option
- Fill in the proposal form on the next page and verify your details
- Now pay the premium amount via desired online payment mode
- Once your payment is complete, your Nissan car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
How to Renew Nissan Magnite Car Insurance?
Visit Policybazaar.com and follow these easy steps for Nissan Magnite car insurance renewal:
- Visit the ‘Car Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- In the given form, enter your car number and proceed with renewal quotes
- Now select details like car’s RTO, brand, variant, fuel type and registration year
- Select policy expiry date and whether you have made a claim in the previous year or not
- Choose the desired Nissan Magnite insurance renewal plan along with additional covers
- Select the NCB percent of the previous car insurance policy
- Now proceed with premium payment via any of the payment methods
- Once the payment has been made, your Nissan Magnite car insurance policy will be renewed. You will receive a soft copy of your policy documents at your email address.
Ans: You will not require any document to renew your Nissan Magnite car insurance from Policybazaar.com. You will simply need your car number and other details of your car such as model, variant, and RTO to renew your policy in a hassle-free manner.
Ans: You can raise a Nissan Magnite car insurance claim by contacting the insurer’s customer care portal. Once the incident has been intimated to them, they will start the claim settlement process. Alternatively, you can also call the claim assistance team at Policybazaar on our toll-free number 1800-208-8787 and get your claim settled faster.
Ans: Follow these steps to reduce the Nissan Maginite car insurance premium:
- Install ARAI approved anti-theft device in your car
- Retain your NCB reward
- Compare policies before purchasing
- Opt for deductibles
- Avoid buying unnecessary add-ons
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Nissan Magnite car insurance claim:
- Claim form
- Registration certificate
- Driving License
- Car insurance papers
- Repair bills
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: You can either download your Nissan Magnite car insurance policy document from the insurer's website or from your Policybazaar account on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
29 Jun 2022A car's suspension helps to maximise the friction between the...
28 Jun 2022No car can beat the beauty of a classic vintage car cruising on...
24 Jun 2022Rains in India are mostly witnessed during the monsoon season. The...
21 Jun 2022With your car insurance policy, you get an additional benefit of a...
20 Jun 2022When you buy a car insurance policy from an insurer, your policy...