Nissan Magnite Variants with Car Insurance Price
|Nissan Magnite Variants (2023 Registration)
|Insured Declared Value* (IDV)
|Zero Depreciation* (Add-on Cover)
|Estimated Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Price* (Bundled Policy)
|XV Turbo CVT
|Rs. 14,129 onwards
|Rs. 14,889 onwards
|Rs. 15,308 onwards
|Rs. 12,519 onwards
|Rs. 12,281 onwards
|Rs. 14,264 onwards
|Rs. 11,516 onwards
|Rs. 13,161 onwards
|XV Turbo MT
|Rs. 13,576 onwards
|XL Turbo MT
|Rs. 13,047 onwards
|XV Turbo Premium MT DT
|Rs. 16,262 onwards
Disclaimer*: The Nissan Magnite car insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like additional covers, IDV, NCB discount, deductibles, etc. The prices mentioned above are for brand-new models registered under DL1 RTO.
Features of Nissan Magnite Car
A Nissan Magnite is a compact 5-seater SUV by Nissan Motor Company. The car has also received the 'Compact SUV of the Year' award by BBC TopGear India in 2021. The Nissan Magnite boasts some powerful interior and exterior features, along with quality comfort and luxury. The car comes in both manual and automatic transmission with a petrol engine.
- The interiors of Nissan Magnite are spacious with 336-litre cargo space along with various utility storage spaces such as an armrest with cupholder, mobile holder, glovebox, etc.
- The SUV also offers a feature of a short turning radius of 5m to help effortlessly make a turn on the roads
- The engine of Nissan Magnite is a very powerful HRAO engine that makes your driving experience a lot better.
- To give drivers round-the-clock safety and convenience, the SUV comes with NissanConnect, which offers 50+ features, including Smartwatch connectivity.
- Some other useful features of the car include an Around view monitor, ABS with EBD, hill assist, dual front airbags, traction control and more.
- Nissan Magnite is a bold SUV offering eye-catching looks with sleek halogen headlamps.
- The SUV comes in 8 distinct colours to choose from, out of which 3 are premium dual-tones.
- The signature bumper chrome finish makes the SUV look more stylish yet classy.
- The SUV also comes with coloured roof rails that offer a 50kg load capacity.
- The wheels of Nissan Magnite are 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels that offer a comfortable and smooth drive.
Specifications of Nissan Magnite Car
|Engine displacement (cc)
|Maximum power (PS@rpm)
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)
|Manual and Automatic
|Fuel tank capacity
Coverage Under Nissan Magnite Car Insurance
- Damages caused to the third party, including death, disability and property damage.
- Any loss arising out of the fire, explosion or self-ignition of the insured car is also covered
- Damages arising out of manmade activities like strikes and riots.
- Losses caused to the insured car due to natural calamities like storms, earthquakes, tempests, landslides, hurricanes, etc.
- Any damage arising out of external means, for instance, a road accident or collision, is also covered in the car policy
- Losses sustained by the insured Nissan Magnite due to theft or burglary
- Damages caused to the insured car while it was in transit via waterways, railways, airways or roadways are also included in the policy coverage
- Damages sustained by the insured car as a result of drunk driving are not covered in policy coverage
- Losses caused to the insured car due to mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Any loss arising out of the contractual liability of the owner
- Damages sustained by the insured car when the driver was not having a driving licence
- Any damage caused by the commercial use of a private insured car
- Losses sustained by the Nissan Magnite due to general wear and tear and ageing are also excluded
- Claims cannot be made for damages sustained outside the geographical limits as specified in the vehicle insurance policy
Explore More Under Car Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Zero Dep Car Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- IDV Calculator
- Best Car Insurance Companies
- Own Damage Car Insurance
- Electric Car Insurance
- Pay As You Drive Insurance
- Renew Expired Car Insurance
- Used Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Portability
Nissan Magnite Car Insurance: Add-ons
Additional covers that are provided under a Nissan Magnite car insurance policy at an extra premium include:
- Personal Baggage Cover
- Key Protect Cover
- Tyre Protect Cover
- Nil Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Engine Breakdown Cover
- NCB Protect Cover
Explore add-ons for your car insurance
How to Buy/Renew Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Online?
To purchase a Nissan Magnite insurance policy online, visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and follow these steps:
- Visit Policybazaar.com, and click on the ‘Car Insurance’ tab
- In the given form, enter your car number or select the ‘Brand New Car’ option
- From the list of RTOs, select your car’s RTOs and make, such as ‘Nissan’
- Now select the car model, fuel type, variant and registration year of your car
- Register yourself by filling in the form on the next page
- You will now be able to find multiple Nissan Magnite four-wheeler insurance plans. Choose the desired plan.
- Select any add-on cover along with your plan.
- Now proceed with the Payment option
- Fill in the proposal form on the next page and verify your details
- Now pay the premium amount via the desired online payment mode
- Once your payment is complete, your Nissan car insurance policy documents will be mailed to you.
Ans: You will not require any document to renew your Nissan Magnite car insurance from Policybazaar.com. You will simply need your car number and other details of your car, such as model, variant, and RTO, to renew your policy in a hassle-free manner.
Ans: You can raise a Nissan Magnite car insurance claim by contacting the insurer’s customer care portal. They will start the claim settlement process once the incident has been intimated to them. Alternatively, you can also call the claim assistance team at Policybazaar on our toll-free number 1800-208-8787 and get your claim settled faster.
Ans: Follow these steps to reduce the Nissan Maginite car insurance premium:
- Install an ARAI-approved anti-theft device in your car
- Retain your NCB reward
- Compare policies before purchasing
- Opt for deductibles
- Avoid buying unnecessary add-ons
Ans: Yes, you will need the following documents to raise a Nissan Magnite car insurance claim:
- Claim form
- Registration Certificate
- Driving License
- Car insurance papers
- Repair bills
- Copy of Police FIR
Ans: You can either download your Nissan Magnite car insurance policy document from the insurer's website or your Policybazaar account on the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Car Insurance By Manufacturers
Car insurance articles
22 Feb 2024In layman's terms, the IDV full form is the Insured Declared Value
31 Jan 2024Investing in a full-coverage car insurance policy is essential for
29 Jan 2024No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a reward given by an insurer to a
17 Jan 2024Buying their first car is no less than a milestone unlocked for
12 Dec 2023The type of four-wheeler you purchase also impacts its insurance