Audi A4 Car Insurance
Audi A4 is a line of Compact executive Sedan car produced in 1994. This luxurious sedan has a standard warranty of two years or unlimited kilometers and the customers can also avail an extended warranty at an additional cost. Audi A4 sedan delivers commendable top speed coupled with superior comfort of driving. It has two powerful engine options, and proves to be the best companion for the elite Indian consumers, who look for panache and grandeur in their vehicles.
- It has electromechanical parking brake with parking brake and automatic release.
- It has door molding, window sills and wing mirrors are all finished in black as a part of carbon black styling package.
- It has durable gas discharge technology and an automatic dynamic headlight beam control.
- The bumper has a unique design and has a pair of luminous fog lamps. The body colored bumper is accompanied by dual exhaust pipes and its tailgate is embossed with the prominent badging.
- Its internal cabin is quite spacious and has a dual tone color scheme.
- It is incorporated with some top of the line aspects and options to change the interior lighting.
- For safety, it has front and rear side airbags, anti-theft wheel bolts, space saving spare wheel, a tyre pressure monitor and several others. All these put together, makes it one of the most comfortable and safest in this segment.
Power & Performance:
Audi A4 sedan provides superior road handling and driving comfort. The latest model of the car comes with a unique Drive Select technology, which enables the driver to choose from 'Comfort' and 'Dynamic' drive modes, by operating buttons located on the instrument panel.
- Engine Displacement: 1798 cc
- Maximum Power: 167.6bhp
- Mileage: 15.64 Kmpl
- Top Speed: 250 Kmph
- Overall length: 4701 mm
- Fuel capacity: 63 liters
What to opt for?
Car insurance can cost a lot of money for certain drivers, but even if you are one of those drivers, who are seemingly stuck paying high premiums, be aware that you still need to have car insurance. This is because in a country like India where the population is too high, possibility of actually getting into an accident is equally high. So affording the costs of an accident is not possible for every individual. In short, the central reason to keep insurance on your car is to protect your investment which means by opting for insurance you are actually investing in an asset and not creating any liability.
Comprehensive Insurance Plan: For an expensive and luxurious car, it is highly recommended to opt for comprehensive insurance Plan as it insures your vehicle completely from all possible physical damages.